CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
only things i can do is two h scenes with the bar girl and play in the forest
Can't you complete the quest, or you don't have any other quests? If there are no other quests, you may be trying to continue the game from an old save when it was broken. Try starting a new game ;)

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Just realised that this game released before Survivor.io even came out wich the gameplay is similar (no clue if it's a common combat system) :unsure:

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
winter sale.jpg

There is a Winter Sale going on at itch right now!
If you're still not a patron, haven't tried the new version, or just want to support us, buy the game at a 30% discount until January 6th 2023!

Click here:

Reactions: Harveztrau

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Damn how could I miss this? A Vampire Survivor rip-off that actually has effort put in and looks great? Wait...

Oh, I see. It's not Hentai. Nor some Chinese rip-off. That explains a lot.

Guess this is one of the good ones, then. Looks to be worth it. Let's have at it.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
WHy after one hit kill goblins came tons of enemies that don't die with one hit since the wand is single hit and enemies drop crap? I have seen Vampire survivors gameplay and they give tons of drops from enemies killed to do good damage while this game after one hit kill goblins stop coming, becomes literal hell to survive and we don't even get any coins to upgrade? This is good game design?

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
WHy after one hit kill goblins came tons of enemies that don't die with one hit since the wand is single hit and enemies drop crap? I have seen Vampire survivors gameplay and they give tons of drops from enemies killed to do good damage while this game after one hit kill goblins stop coming, becomes literal hell to survive and we don't even get any coins to upgrade? This is good game design?
It's still in development, I expect the progression will get tweaked a bit as thing go along. Seems like from the change log that's one of the things they have been messing with during the development phases.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrankyBiscuit

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
Some enemies are weak and die from standard guns. Gradually the enemies become stronger, forcing you to upgrade your weapons. Monsters drop experience crystalls, coins, hp, experience magnets. All of this helps you get stronger or buy new weapons in the village. What's wrong?

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Some enemies are weak and die from standard guns. Gradually the enemies become stronger, forcing you to upgrade your weapons. Monsters drop experience crystalls, coins, hp, experience magnets. All of this helps you get stronger or buy new weapons in the village. What's wrong?
The drop rate of coins after fighting killing 1000 of monsters is 5 to 20 coins per hunt. So how many times one have to undergo same thing again and again till one has enough coins to buy better weaponry? Do the math. Atleast have more coins drop from enemies. Not coins like being super rare while equipment costs hundreds of coins.

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
The drop rate of coins after fighting killing 1000 of monsters is 5 to 20 coins per hunt. So how many times one have to undergo same thing again and again till one has enough coins to buy better weaponry? Do the math. Atleast have more coins drop from enemies. Not coins like being super rare while equipment costs hundreds of coins.
Hmm... I think you're right. The chance of coins drop should be increased. Thank you :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes