• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
The arena round needs a forced death though, because it gets boring. I only did 1 run (outside story), with beginner gear and no upgrades yet and I got bored, killing myself after 20 minutes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Potions spawn way too frequently and there are no elite enemies.
I think the pixel art is fantastic though!

tsudoplat

Aug 15, 2022
Fantastic game, the gameplay is actually good. I ended up playing more after completing the available scenes, just so I could buy the new weapons and try them out.

For anyone that isn't used to these types of games, be aware that the weapon you choose at the beginning doesn't matter. You can use up to 4 weapons at the same time, so don't shy away from the other weapons when you level up. For example, you can start with wand and also pick up the sword. I would avoid starting with the bow though, it's painful if you don't have it paired with something else.

The game is very easy currently, but that's fine considering it's the very beginning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrankyBiscuit

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The recent changes have made the game really easy. I know it's the beginning, and some people struggled, but the change to allow only a single enemy to deal damage at the time made it a valid tactic to dive headlong through a throng to get spawned potions, which is kind of odd.
I think either having the character take slightly more damage when there's more enemies in a very narrow area around him, or have enemies have a deactivation time just slightly longer than the grace period of the character would improve the feel there(this is difficulty-agnostic).
But, maybe just add difficulties to choose from to the game?
The available mechanics still work well, and the new scenes are also very well done.

How about a weapon that leaves a damaging area after the character?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrankyBiscuit

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
The arena round needs a forced death though. I only did 1 run (outside story), with beginner gear and no upgrades yet and I got bored, killing myself after 20 minutes.
The game is still in the early stages of development, it still has a lot of changes :)

why dose this game keep getting blocked after i try run it?
Are you trying to play on macOS? If so, just move the game file to any other folder. Then the game will run.

Any chance for a linux release?
Hmm... We'll think about it.

This:
But, maybe just add difficulties to choose from to the game?
And this:
How about a weapon that leaves a damaging area after the character?
Realy good idea. We'll try to realize this in the next version.

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

cheese130

May 16, 2018
that blowjob animation in the first preview look suspiciously similar to to this old animation from squisher/squishier :unsure:

Mar 5, 2022
I decided to fight for as long as I absolutely could.

About 30500 kills in, I got grimm reapered. I assume that's a forced death, and I did a little too well <.<
I'm having a little trouble finded the added stuff since I first tried the game a while back. Any help?

Edit: I figured it out!
The new content wouldn't show up on my old save. Keep in mind, my old save was several versions ago.
I just started a new game. No real loss yet, but hopefully that won't be a big hassle in the future.

Last edited:

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
No real loss yet, but hopefully that won't be a big hassle in the future.
It was very important to make a change in the save process. Now it is universal and I do not think that in the future there will be problems again, because of which you have to start a new game.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i just want to know if you aim to make this game kinda like vampire Survivors but lewd? cos i will love to se that

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
The arena round needs a forced death though, because it gets boring. I only did 1 run (outside story), with beginner gear and no upgrades yet and I got bored, killing myself after 20 minutes:
Potions spawn way too frequently and there are no elite enemies.
I think the pixel art is fantastic though!
Ha! Same time, more gold, more kills.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes