OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
The graphics of the game are beautiful! I will follow the development! Good luck!

991J

Sep 8, 2017
Beautiful looking, but too early to call it anything more than a tech demo. Still I will be following this game with great interest and hope you continue.

maninbushwick

Aug 20, 2018
Thank you all for the feedback. I really appreciate it!

Unfortunately, I'm not a native speaker, so I just took appropriate lines from the manga and assembled dialogue from them, lol. But I know that it should have been 5 times shorter. Sorry!

Please, recommend works with good dirty talk. I'll try to imitate them.
At best, I wanted someone to write the dialogue in the future.

I'm very sorry! I made version whitout menu, Perhaps this will help. Please try this:

GIRL version (MEGA)

BOY version (MEGA)
ty for the fix!

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
ok_stroppy Great looking platformer! Obviously very short but looking forward to more content. I agree that the controls are jerky and could use some polishing, hope you have plans for that. What engine did you use?

Also, you should request the 'developer' tag -- open the spoiler in this link for details.

Reactions: Father_of_Lies

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
this game that surely has great potential, it will require different characters and scenes, so the possibility of choosing different game difficulties would be a good thing ;)

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
We all know what's comming after the orc.... elves and succubi. >:3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wonder if drain kissing is gonna be added?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HornyNature-0.01Fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ok_stroppy

Apr 20, 2024
Game just starts flashing during the load then black screens forever for me. Anyone else having this problem?
After choosing character there is loading screen and that is stuck. However I hear music and can move apparently..
i am just stuck in loading screen
Game stuck in permanent loading screen
Running into the same issue as others where after loading the game is put into a blackscreen or stuck on the loading screen despite hearing game audio. I'm on AMD CPU and GPU if that helps at all.
anyone else's game freeze on the initial loading screen?
it appears to load in the background, as i can still hear jumping sounds and move apparently, but i dont see anything except the loading screen.
Just loads forever then shows a black screen
Experiencing the same issue here. Same processor and GPU as Excessive also
It's because of AMD gpu. Please try Compatibility with windows 7!

Reactions: mr.thibbit

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
To clarify (in regards to drivers) its largely to do with Microsoft, not necessarily AMD. They essentially roll out the red carpet for NVIDIA and then tell AMD "good luck". NVIDIA has a far greater market share compared to AMD for consumer GPUs. It is quite likely that behind closed doors, Microsoft and NVIDIA have a deal/agreement to make their GPUs work well on Windows versus other operating systems. You can see this on Linux as NVIDIA goes out of their way to make it difficult to get their GPUs to work with it.

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
Super weird needing to use the compatibility mode, but with it working I'm quite hopeful of where this will go. Love the art style. Really hope I'll get to see a cute goat boy get his guts rearranged.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes