kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
quality is good, despite having no content just yet, but... I have to ask, what's the point of having a male character if there's no difference in appearance other than a blue shirt?
Probably a variation in the more active sex scenes that involve the player's gentials.

The male character also has a Penis that can be briefly seen when sliding (run into a direction for a few seconds, then let go) or when falling (jump from the very high mountain - the player will transition into a falling animation).

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
Great art, consider putting the "Pre-alpha art demo" bit in here as well so people know what to expect.
Better feedback than I can give about the platforming element has been given above already, all in all, my eyes are happy.

ok_stroppy

Apr 20, 2024
Thank you all for the feedback. I really appreciate it!

So far everything is nice aside from the sex dialogue which is unskippable and honestly just isn't great.
a lot of this is human work, but some of it is pretty clearly AI, especially the dialog.
Unfortunately, I'm not a native speaker, so I just took appropriate lines from the manga and assembled dialogue from them, lol. But I know that it should have been 5 times shorter. Sorry!

Please, recommend works with good dirty talk. I'll try to imitate them.
At best, I wanted someone to write the dialogue in the future.

Game just starts flashing during the load then black screens forever for me. Anyone else having this problem?
After choosing character there is loading screen and that is stuck. However I hear music and can move apparently..
i am just stuck in loading screen
Game stuck in permanent loading screen
Running into the same issue as others where after loading the game is put into a blackscreen or stuck on the loading screen despite hearing game audio. I'm on AMD CPU and GPU if that helps at all.
anyone else's game freeze on the initial loading screen?
it appears to load in the background, as i can still hear jumping sounds and move apparently, but i dont see anything except the loading screen.
Just loads forever then shows a black screen
Experiencing the same issue here. Same processor and GPU as Excessive also
I'm very sorry! I made version whitout menu, Perhaps this will help. Please try this:

Reactions: zuoshang

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
look prety, but it's looks like another game where dev use only one "code-pak" which he uses like intl/amd cpu and inv/amd gpu in any combination or anoter low level problem

dininter

Sep 8, 2022

Unfortunately, I'm not a native speaker, so I just took appropriate lines from the manga and assembled dialogue from them, lol. But I know that it should have been 5 times shorter. Sorry!

I'm very sorry! I made version whitout menu, Perhaps this will help. Please try this:

GIRL version (MEGA)

BOY version (MEGA)
nah don't work. black screen both ver, game work but screen is black, maybe language conflict, but a small percentage of errors for this

ok_stroppy

Apr 20, 2024
I also got several windows defender warnings, even after allowing it to start, windows defender simply shut it down and popped a few more warnings. I'll stay away for now.
Antivirus picked this up as malware editing firewall settings and cryptomining.
Might be a false positive, but I wouldn't bet on it..

(Windows, MEGA)
My window security defined exe file of the game(Window, pixeldrain) as VIRUS.
Be careful, It may be a virus.
I am aware of this problem and I have an idea how to solve it. So far, here are the results of online scanners:
1.JPG 2.JPG

dininter

Sep 8, 2022

GIRL version (MEGA)

BOY version (MEGA)
yea it's a win regions errors use on win 10 1713826997873.png 1713826924680.png

ok_stroppy

Apr 20, 2024
I also got several windows defender warnings, even after allowing it to start, windows defender simply shut it down and popped a few more warnings. I'll stay away for now.
Antivirus picked this up as malware editing firewall settings and cryptomining.
Might be a false positive, but I wouldn't bet on it..

(Windows, MEGA)
My window security defined exe file of the game(Window, pixeldrain) as VIRUS.
Be careful, It may be a virus.
Yes! I think I fixed it.
The reason was that I replaced the icon using the ResourceHacker program.
Here is the version without the fancy icon. Please try this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Meow-kun and awk

ok_stroppy

Apr 20, 2024
Minor criticism on the platform gameplay, though.
Thanks for the detailed feedback! This is very useful and important for me.

1. You already have a really cool turn animation that's meant for exactly what I'm complaining about. But this only occurs when you press the opposite arrow key WHILE pressing the previous arrow key. I'd suggest that you instead check if the opposite direction key is pressed while the sliding state is true and then trigger the turn animation.
I'll definitely try this

This change will make the climbing & jumping system more dynamic, reward good jumps with speed & momentum retention and feel more fluid, while clunky jumps and barely reaching somewhere interrupts with the currently existing animation.
Thanks, I think you're right. But if I did this now, no one would see my animation as you said.

In general, I first draw an animation that I like, and then try to insert it into the gameplay. I know this is a bad pipeline -_-

In any case, I look forward to your detailed comments in the future! Thank you!

Reactions: kuraiken

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks, I think you're right. But if I did this now, no one would see my animation as you said.
Yes, at least they wouldn't if they get close enough to the rock, because that'd need a different animation. (such as a vault animation) A long jump where the player gets just barely to the rock could instead have a reach out animation that then transitions into the hanging state. Since the only way to get ontop of an object from the hanging state is the pull up animation, that'd be where people could still see your animation everytime they pull up from the hanging state.

Not sure how you're handling the collision calculation, but you could basically have a second collision area like this:
1713832587489.png
If the player is inside the yellow collision area (close to the rock but not close enough to catch) and the player's unit vector is below a threshold value (e.g. the player is not really moving forward anymore but only falling) and the player is pressing the directional key into the correct direction (the player wants to get ontop of the rock, not fall off the rock) you transition into the outstretched arms state. If the player, while in the outstretched arms state, manages to reach the blue collision area, you have him transition into the hanging state.

So basically you seperate into:
- the player jumps at a rock and has enough momentum to quickly vault onto it
- the player jumps at a rock but doesn't have enough momentum to vault, and instead has to reach out and grab the edge, hang from it, and then pull up to get on top of the rock.

It's not a big thing, but it would make the jumping elements more fluid, you could add further detail to the pull-up animation, and you could create a vault animation that - similar to the falling and sliding animations - shows the player what's under the skirt. ;)

unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
Extremely short, to the point where I'm not sure I'd say it was even worth posting yet, but other than that this actually plays pretty well and the art is beautiful done. Lot's of promise for sure.

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
I was wondering if you can post the controls on the first post? I know that there is not much for them at the moment, but might be helpful.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes