X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
IMG_20240331_102612.png

Overview:
Welcome to Horizon Nexus, an immersive Adult Visual Novel game where you find yourself stranded on a mysterious spaceship in the middle of nowhere. As you explore, strange events unfold aboard the vessel, and it becomes clear that something has gone terribly wrong. Your mission? To save the ship and its crew.

Throughout the game, you have the opportunity to awaken additional crew members, each with their unique skills and abilities. As you work together, you must unravel the mysteries of the ship, confront unexpected challenges, and ultimately strive to rescue the mission.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: HorizonNexus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1 Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

JJSlCU.jpg EsYTAs.jpg RW95Hw.jpg P6+Vpi.jpg KVfexV.jpg qxiRpQ.jpg KIxXJE.jpg f4_0gp.jpg xPtrdf.jpg xPZG0A.jpg YJFNvK.jpg WUnmcT.jpg 4+Lug3.jpg JlBy3A.jpg lwSBvB.jpg pcVxJn.jpg 3VPVtU.jpg Ylslb3.jpg IV4qv7.jpg b1nPH_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horizon Nexus [v0.1 Demo] [HorizonNexus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
an immersive Adult Visual Novel game where you find yourself stranded on a mysterious spaceship in the middle of nowhere
708234_again.gif

Some of the models look pretty good

EDIT: :unsure: in itch the dev says that it is a demo with more than 4 hours of content, something really hard to believe, I suppose it is not impossible, but I don't think I have ever seen a demo last that long (unless the sandbox is a labyrinth or the game is a grindfest).

Anyways if dev lurks f95 good luck.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks good. I love sci-fi and the story sounds interesting so I'll try this demo out.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Has a lot of very similar elements to Stranded in Space. The girl with the skin condition that I never remember the name of. The premise >.> Hmm

Reactions: Cernunnos.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The renders look very good indeed. Expecting to see a few more tags as well as it develops. Nice. :coffee:

dong345

Jan 4, 2020
Really like this demo. Fav girl got to be Eden. Really excited for future updates and future alien girls. Especially the Russian xeno because she has like 2 skins or something...

Reactions: DickHardy
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes