3. Machine_Translation_04.29.2017.12.55 -
4. StudioNEO_UITranslation_DLC.5.27.17 -
5. UITranslation_Battle_Arena -
6. Updated Battle Arena UI (for May 26 patch) - Wf54

Optional: MegaKameha HoneySelect English Launcher v1.0.4 -

D

Deleted member 2738

I'm having a problem with the game.
I choose a room and a girl, all loads fine.
The problem is, when I choose a H action, the girl just stands there waiting.
I can control the camera around the room, press all the buttons on the UI and they work (except actions).
The game tends to recognize that the action is being performed despite the girl clearly standing there.

Tempted to leave it and just stick with Studio, which works 100% fine.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The game crashes every 5 mins or so for me, anyone had similar issues and knows a fix?
Mine is 100% stable, but there are so many reasons it might crash. Bad RAM, bad HDD, issues with video drivers or graphics card; you could be using the 32bit version and have too many mods, thus exceeding the 32bit memory limit and causing a crash. It's not really possible to help without a lot of trouble-shooting. I suggest you reinstall the game from scratch, and try to diagnose the problem through trial and error.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The game crashes every 5 mins or so for me, anyone had similar issues and knows a fix?
If you are a windows user - there is a fantastic feature called the event log. If those crashes are constant i am pretty certain there is some kind of indication in there why it happens. If you cant understand it yourself then posting such errors will get you more help from the ommunity than just saying: it crashes

D

Deleted member 528

Download and extract these files in order:

0. (Required) Illusion Plugin Architechture -

1. UITranslation.v0.16.0-HoneySelect -
2. HoneySelect_Hongfire_Translation_rc -
3. Machine_Translation_04.29.2017.12.55 -
4. StudioNEO_UITranslation_DLC.5.27.17 -
5. UITranslation_Battle_Arena -
6. Updated Battle Arena UI (for May 26 patch) - Wf54

Optional: MegaKameha HoneySelect English Launcher v1.0.4 -
do you happen to know if there is a torrent for the "[Fully Updated HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content [BACKUP] - Version 1.20]" pack? Megadownloader no longer works so downloading the file via mega will take forever.. also thank you for all your informative posts

Reactions: cooaga

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
do you happen to know if there is a torrent for the "[Fully Updated HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content [BACKUP] - Version 1.20]" pack? Megadownloader no longer works so downloading the file via mega will take forever.. also thank you for all your informative posts
I agree to many steps and i dont want all these extra files on my pc. send HELP!

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
As far as I know, no-one has yet made a torrent of the 1.20 backup. Which is silly.

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
Yes, but it's untranslated. You'll need the All In One translation file here:

mega.nz://#!NyhjhSpR!n_N1_wF5Pb-1j3WNxztUAnlYyRVnGMA0sEnbyw-Eco8

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I can totally copy the game Corruption now and call it Totally Original Corruption: The Game

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes