3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
If aint u gonna help, dont fuck...and those are in-game bugged animations...
I dont know which version you have, or what mods you have. However, stuff like this happens when you don't run the "widesliderpatch" or "patched" excutables before you play the game.

Reactions: Saruh Games

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I dont know which version you have, or what mods you have. However, stuff like this happens when you don't run the "widesliderpatch" or "patched" excutables before you play the game.
I runned both in 32 and 64 bit and problem remains...the fellations animations work perfectly but the insert ones gave me that bug...

Clean install may be best... I have tried to recreate your masterpiece and have failed :(
Gonna have to...thanks anyway

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Sem título1.png

I teintalled everything step by step and now thats the error i get...none of the nimations will start at all...someone help me pls....

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
What plugins, if any, have you installed?
Sem título2.png

I have those in the plugin folder...

#EDIT: its fixed, it seens that it was a error with the instalation after reintalling for the third time started to work properlly

Last edited:

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I just installed Honey Select and all of the patches and DLC and the HongFire patch.
I was wondering how to tell if i have the extra DLC content installed successfully? I have the game running in English, so the HongFire patch is working.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just installed Honey Select and all of the patches and DLC and the HongFire patch.
I was wondering how to tell if i have the extra DLC content installed successfully? I have the game running in English, so the HongFire patch is working.
As long as you run the patched exes, it will include the patches.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
New DLC/Update is out!

Torrent:
tid=2301035

Mega:
mega.nz//:#!ZME0XTrT!b_hntJLhRaDH3g-6RByBkzu_yReM3OLRLUtMdbYlX4Y
Is that the entire game and DLC, or just the DLC? I'm just wondering how big this DLC is.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
What does it include??
I haven't had a chance to play (waiting for the plugin framework update), but I had a quick look. So far It seems there are new maps, animations, 3-ways (MFF, FMM), tentacles, clothes, character editing features, a new studio mode, and VR support.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You mean you are waiting for the updated combo translation patch?
I always hold off on DLC updates until the patch can work with it.

CyberBlader

Aug 8, 2016
Hi, I want to a full re-install of the game, but I don't want to re-download all the mods. Is there a specific area where I can find them and shoot them all in after installing?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes