• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
NEW Honey Select MF & EMF Patches!!

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
ive always wondered this but what does the red status name mean?? coz they actually look different from the regular status name

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yikes! I'm sporadically playing this game and learning as I go along.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i end up just creating characters and rarely even play -.- its like skyrim all over again

Xelthax

Nov 23, 2016
Hey guys! Does anyone know which mod enables threesomes? I tried googling, but I fail >.< Any links would be helpful. Thanks!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I haven't really played around with the studio other than creating the girls, but are you able to have a sex scene in the studio?

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
You can choose positions but you can only do it between a man and a woman. You can however pose the characters manually.

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
You can have a sex position between a man and woman, rather you can move the man to the position of the woman and choose a position for them to animate and then move the other characters around them that way. I haven't used the studio in depth so I can't tell you the exact process but there are a few plugins (links below) to make animating in the studio better and easier. Like the HS Studio Addon / IK plugin which lets you use animations from Illusion's other games Sexy Beach Premium Resort, Play Club and Harem Mate; the Shortcuts plugin which gives you more controls over the camera, animations and other stuff, the ShortcutsHS plugin which is similar but has additional options; and the HS Pose Editor which like the name says lets you change the poses of the characters.

Reactions: Cirro84

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can have a sex position between a man and woman, rather you can move the man to the position of the woman and choose a position for them to animate and then move the other characters around them that way. I haven't used the studio in depth so I can't tell you the exact process but there are a few plugins (links below) to make animating in the studio better and easier. Like the HS Studio Addon / IK plugin which lets you use animations from Illusion's other games Sexy Beach Premium Resort, Play Club and Harem Mate; the Shortcuts plugin which gives you more controls over the camera, animations and other stuff, the ShortcutsHS plugin which is similar but has additional options; and the HS Pose Editor which like the name says lets you change the poses of the characters.

Wow.. It's almost like you should make your your mods thread for Honey Select and/or SBPR if you're so inclined.

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
Sure, I'll maybe whip something up real quick tonight when I get home.

EDIT:

Done! Thread is over in the HELP & SUPPORT section:

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@corncobman, can you make your own thread with that info in the mods section and I'll link the OP in this to your post?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes