• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
BTW as a gift.. here my assembly dll, with it you can put up to 120 girls per room (vanilla is locked at 20 girls)
OK, so I tried that 120 girls in a room thing you made, but it made the game entirely greyscale so I had to revert back. Thanks anyway.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
OK, so I tried that 120 girls in a room thing you made, but it made the game entirely greyscale so I had to revert back. Thanks anyway.
ooooh right..

i forget sorry .. i use LRE (linear rendering experiment mod), without it, it appear the game turn all grey.
you need to use it for have correct color.

sorry my bad, i forget about this mod :/

can be found here or in pastebin.

(this mod is good it give better graphism, but like you say, it turn game grey if bad installed or missing)

if you want, you can post your csharp dll here and i will modify it for allow 120 girls for you

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
Here is my Assembly-CSharp.dll file

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to reduce the frequency that girls will randomly appear?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Here is my Assembly-CSharp.dll file

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to reduce the frequency that girls will randomly appear?
gonna mod it and let you try :)

i think its possible, but i not have find anything yet. also its probably a bit complicated as its based on the girl amount, girl mood and others things like chance % etc...

with it, its an 101% chance to start with a random girl request (you always can refuse the request) , i have see multiple way increased by this modding way

- request ask for date

- direct request for sex (can not be refused, no choice)

- G / G action (it mostly start when you see a girl talking to herself then another girls come) , this one is not a proper 3some, player dont act, just watch 2 girls together

- bedroom request : girl come in your bedroom for request. request is variable, can be sex request (can be refused) or shit chat request (nothing happen and she just left thanks you for nice talking with her

- 3some request ( 2 girls spawn and talk to you , you can choose 1 of them or both of them, or refuse )

- 3some MMF (rarely happen, girl need to be very angry/hate at you, then she ask you to date, you can choose to stop the date, have sex solo with her or make 3some with random dude)

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok here it is :)

it should work normally (120 girls limit / room)

tell me if it dont, never know. you need to rename it by deleting the 0000 i put on the name (never forget backup original)

Reactions: maizeman

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
too bad game card honey select can't use on sexy beach premium resort..
i like open world game with H-scene lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
too bad game card honey select can't use on sexy beach premium resort..
i like open world game with H-scene lol
yup, but reverse is possible.
i hope next illusion game will mix them both... day openworld with some fun games to play and night at hotel with some girls to fuck XD

btw i see "play home" have a free demo (last illusion game).. hope somebody will add it here :p (i would like, but for some reason i m not able to download the demo, my vpn work but the download stop in middle)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes