Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
in page 12 post from -senpai there lot file for what you need?
n before you instal mod just backup your honey select folder for if you mess with it lol
sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

AdmiralPleasure

Aug 19, 2017
in page 12 post from -senpai there lot file for what you need?
n before you instal mod just backup your honey select folder for if you mess with it lol
sorry for my bad english
I'm not entirely sure what I need, dlc wise. I'm using the EMF patch which comes with some mods I think. And I think it said before I can start adding plugins or mods I need to do two things. Something with the IPA file I have, and something with another file? But I don't remember what. I might not have any dlc installed, including the party dlc. So go forward knowing I only have the mega link from this forum and the EMF link from this forum installed.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
lol i download dlc 2 for v 1.20 3.5 gb with torrent n i found HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content that 10 gb

AdmiralPleasure

Aug 19, 2017
lol i download dlc 2 for v 1.20 3.5 gb with torrent n i found HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content that 10 gb
Yeah but I have the game installed. What I need is to know what to do with the IPA file it gives me which will allow me to install other mods and plugins I think. Unless it automatically does it?

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
can't find card Kiryuu family n Tachibana Rinko from playclub, Miyuki Shirosaka n Megumi Makinouchi from real play, n Kaori from Real Kanojo lol

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...what is the use of the cards? I don't understand.
Pleas see mutts post , these 'character cards' are basically kind of saves for customised npcs you load into the game.
One can create such npcs, import the data afterwards. You can have your 'dream girl' walking around with you as the pc.

Btw welcome here at the forum. Have fun! :)

Edit: See coconuts' posts , a source of custom cards and , a hack to place up to 120 girls in the game.

Last edited:

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
But with importing that cards i found the npc created from others in my game with a simple png file without create anything?

falcon37857

Aug 26, 2017
OK so I clicked on the Mega link for base game install & walkthrough and it brings up the screen with both files in it. Walkthru downloads fine but the one with the game when I click it I get nothing just a initializing popup but no syncing or downloading. What am I missing?

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
anyone have honey select party with neo studio install?
i wanna take look folder structure if possible with screenshoot lol

Aug 28, 2017
Sounds like there's a conflict between some mods you've installed. You can try running the Honey Select Item Resolver (HiR) to fix ID conflicts (version 1.1.1)

I do know that there is one specific mod (the condom one) that breaks the studio. If you have it installed, the instructions to fix it are (from Reddit):

Delete the gom.unity3d file found in abdata/studio/list/itemlist/honey.
Create a new textfile named gom.txt.
Paste the text below in the file.
Run HiR until it says 'finish!'.

Full instructions here:
Hiya, I'm getting a black screen but only for the background, the game seems to run fine but the backgrounds and character models arent loading fully. I can post screen shots if needed

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes