Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I only installed character cards after I installed the English mod and everything worked for me using the English launcher. Maybe take the cards out of the folder, and then place them back in the folder after the English mod is installed? Don't know if that'll work...

[Edit] I couldn't access my cards in the main menu, but when I was in girl customization mode, I could load my cards from the save tab. Hope this helps.
The save tab in the female customization menu? I have never seen that other than the "save a girl tab"

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
The save tab in the female customization menu? I have never seen that other than the "save a girl tab"
I guess it's actually the 'Other' tab. I've added screenshots to help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Truth be told, when I was trying to find my cards, I tried to use the 'Convert' button after choosing the 'Character Maker' option, so I don't remember if you have to do this before trying to load a saved character, or if it asks you if you want to convert your card when you upload (my cards were from SBPR). Good luck!

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I guess it's actually the 'Other' tab. I've added screenshots to help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Truth be told, when I was trying to find my cards, I tried to use the 'Convert' button after choosing the 'Character Maker' option, so I don't remember if you have to do this before trying to load a saved character, or if it asks you if you want to convert your card when you upload (my cards were from SBPR). Good luck!
Thank You for the screenshots, but alas, no luck on my end with the dowload. Tried re downloading by copying and pasting the url of the image into a new tab and downloading directly to the female char folder but still can't download the card nor the character showing up as a preset :C

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Thank You for the screenshots, but alas, no luck on my end with the dowload. Tried re downloading by copying and pasting the url of the image into a new tab and downloading directly to the female char folder but still can't download the card nor the character showing up as a preset :C
So I downloaded some different cards and found some worked and some didn't. My guess is that some of the cards I downloaded had some mods on them that I didn't have installed in my game. Do you have cards with massive breasts or tiny ones? You'd probably need the slider mod. I imagine that certain clothing or hairstyles might need specific mods downloaded if they're not part of the game. I think I'm all out of ideas, and don't forget to check the resources in the OP. Better answers might be found there!

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
So I downloaded some different cards and found some worked and some didn't. My guess is that some of the cards I downloaded had some mods on them that I didn't have installed in my game. Do you have cards with massive breasts or tiny ones? You'd probably need the slider mod. I imagine that certain clothing or hairstyles might need specific mods downloaded if they're not part of the game. I think I'm all out of ideas, and don't forget to check the resources in the OP. Better answers might be found there!
will check out this slider mod later today. hopefully maybe this resolves the issue. Thank You

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Now, one prob has evolved into another lol. Just downloaded the patch and moved all the files into my game directory but now this occurs. Anyone else ever experience this?

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
Make sure your antivirus isn't deleting the files as you patch, add the honey select .exes and the IPA.exe to the exceptions.

Now, one prob has evolved into another lol. Just downloaded the patch and moved all the files into my game directory but now this occurs. Anyone else ever experience this?

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Make sure your antivirus isn't deleting the files as you patch, add the honey select .exes and the IPA.exe to the exceptions.
nah, it's not the AV. oh shoot, forgot to mention that I fixed the issue. Just re installed the game a different method and then the EMF patch worked perfectly

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
how close are the girls in here of that of corruption which uses honey select art
How close are they what? How close are they in appearance? Well, that's kind of up to you. You make your own girls in the game. Or you can download other people's creations.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
How close are they what? How close are they in appearance? Well, that's kind of up to you. You make your own girls in the game. Or you can download other people's creations.
thats interesting is there a story element to it and can you have shotas fuck milfs or futas fuck lolis or milf fucks lolis?

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
thats interesting is there a story element to it and can you have shotas fuck milfs or futas fuck lolis or milf fucks lolis?
No story really. You're just at some kind of resort where you get to fuck all the women of your dreams.
No shotas or futas sadly. Unless there's mods for that. But I don't bother with those. I barely manage to get these games running properly. I'm not gonna mess with them more than that.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
No story really. You're just at some kind of resort where you get to fuck all the women of your dreams.
No shotas or futas sadly. Unless there's mods for that. But I don't bother with those. I barely manage to get these games running properly. I'm not gonna mess with them more than that.
yeah im not going to download it ill stick wit my favorite honey select games like corruption and max life

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
wish there was a copy i could dl that was already set to go.some reason no m atter how many times i have tried i cant get it to do as needed.that and im totally not smart enough on adding mods.really like hs models and games :(

romeo noscht

Oct 21, 2017
anyone got the latest and greatest link to the game ?
the one with the dlc
btw how much is the game + dlc + newest update ?
before any of them it is like 9 gb

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I originally dl'ed the torrent from the OP instead of the mega link. It requires you to install all the DLC and updates manually but since most of the files are in Japanese I gave up on it. Fortunately, I found this torrent that already has all the the DLC and updates included. It's 10.67 GB.

You still need to install the uncensor and English patches, and any other mod you may want but most of the work is already complete at least.

Seraphim1

Aug 16, 2017
How can I find more sex scenes like 69 or somethings like that ? I am downloading Party DLC and it is a 3 GB DLC so is that includes more than threesome scenes or it is just that and nothing else ?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes