Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
is there any mod that can remove this big plus sign that come out when you move the camera angle ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I already figured it out lol

Last edited:

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I’m kind of a noob so bare with me please.... I tried to get another girl made by someone else but only her clothes show up and not her face, her hair doesn’t change either. I tried the card and the files he gave me so what do I do? I tried extracting the files there, copying, I downloaded everything I needed to for this patch and still nothing.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The torrent DL for base game isn't working and the other links on HL are out of date or slow DLs speeds. MEGA want s me to DL an App and that sucks.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The torrent DL for base game isn't working and the other links on HL are out of date or slow DLs speeds. MEGA want s me to DL an App and that sucks.
Well the Mega App does not really suck, a rather OK one at that. But what sucks and I already tried to raise the issue (with for unknown reason quite lousy success) is that most HS downloads out there atm will overflow your daily free Mega download capacity of around 5 GB. without an account THAT sucks. :)
What I want to know, if someone is so kind to tell me, is (among other things like this weeks lottery numbers :happyblush:eek:penedeyewink:)if there is somewhere an "Party DLC" pack with below 5GB. (Please no torrent, I never use torrents, I am an "oldstyler";) on that topic, who started computing back in the day with the Breadbasket)Thank you in advance

Sep 8, 2017
I'm having a problem with modding the game- the problem is I can't mod the game. I've downloaded a number of plugins from hongfire and elsewhere, but when I attempt to drag and drop the extracted files over 'IPA', I get a small, black window that appears on my screen that reads:

ERROR: Drag an (executable) file on the exe!

[Press any key to quit]

Dragging and dropping stuff onto 'IPA' worked fine for adding translations patches & EMF, but nothing else since has worked. What am I doing wrong here?

May 23, 2017
I'm having a problem with modding the game- the problem is I can't mod the game. I've downloaded a number of plugins from hongfire and elsewhere, but when I attempt to drag and drop the extracted files over 'IPA', I get a small, black window that appears on my screen that reads:

ERROR: Drag an (executable) file on the exe!

[Press any key to quit]

Dragging and dropping stuff onto 'IPA' worked fine for adding translations patches & EMF, but nothing else since has worked. What am I doing wrong here?
YOu need to drag HoneyStudio_64.exe an the other .exe files on the IPA, then launch the game with the patch & launch that gives you

bogart69

May 11, 2017
im getting an error message when using the installer. Since I cant read Japanese I have no clue what to do. Is there any version available where the installer is in English ?

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to download character cards while using the english launcher of the game? Before I miraculously installed this game and translated so I never used the ENG launcher and put characters .png image files in the female character folder, but after re installing and having to use the eng launcher, the game can't detect the .png files. Anyone else experience this?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to download character cards while using the english launcher of the game? Before I miraculously installed this game and translated so I never used the ENG launcher and put characters .png image files in the female character folder, but after re installing and having to use the eng launcher, the game can't detect the .png files. Anyone else experience this?
I only installed character cards after I installed the English mod and everything worked for me using the English launcher. Maybe take the cards out of the folder, and then place them back in the folder after the English mod is installed? Don't know if that'll work...

[Edit] I couldn't access my cards in the main menu, but when I was in girl customization mode, I could load my cards from the save tab. Hope this helps.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes