SHTN

Oct 22, 2017
Bondage top and panties by Nani:

Kidnapper's kit:

Foolboy fashion #4 chokers:

Some bondage costumes are included in the DLC as well IIRC.
Reupload "Bondage top and panties by Nani", ty.

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
Bit late, but I didn't see any responses to these.

is there like a mature/Milfy personalities in this game for the character?
I think the Bewitching personality sort-of counts, I guess.

can someone explain to me whats the purpose of the pink and blue heart meter at the bottom right ?
The pink heart meter is the girl's arouse-o-meter. The blue one is the man's. When the pink one is full, she cums automatically. When the blue one is full the man does unless some option is unlocked. If both are past the line, but not full you get the option to cum together.

Reactions: Cirro84 and ponyguy

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi out there!

I am no computer wiz, while I can do some useful things with it and some stuff myself, English is not my native language, so I am totally baffled what to do, when, how to get the game installed when reading this thread and the pastebin. Would somebody of our resident computer gurus be so kind to post the complete package (HS+Party+many DLC) talked about in the thread in several under 5GB packets, so Mega does not cry Uncle? That would be really great! thank you in advance!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok soo... i lurked around and find this

it sound pretty fun, but i cant figure out how to use it. i checked on the source code, but i cant find the way to activate it. put it on the game didnt look like it work, so i guess its need to be activated , but i dont know how.. somebody know ?

Reactions: ponyguy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nevermind, i figure it out... it need to be launch with shortcut plugin :)

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
I do not find any working link for "Bondage top and panties by Nani" in the pastebin, so please reupload, ty.
Okay, I've uploaded it here

Sorry for the delay.

EDIT: I found it in the pastebin, it's under [Rara] Mod_package, called [Rara] leather bondage top and panties.

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
How "complete" are the versions provided in the links? Will installing the Girlcelly torrent+DLC+EMF patch give me something like the "definitive" experience? I'm not really interested in some fancy mods or graphical overhauls, but I would like to be able to at least play something that includes all official content with an Eng translation as far along as possible. I especially care about the subtitles as I find they add to the *ehem* emission.

I found an incredibly complete torrent out there, but it turned out to be in partial Russian so that was a downer. I looked at another torrent, and it said it's complete with DLCs and shit but that the E/MF patches won't work on it so I'm worried if the same applies here; like maybe the Party DLc is not compatible with the E/MF patches.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Some of the character cards don't make the girl appear, anyone knows why? Do you need the exact same mods for them to even appear?
Thanks for the uploads btw.

Ahvulon

Oct 15, 2017
Soooo... Does this game need VR? Or any other stuff? I downloaded, installed, game starts, but I see no man, girl just stands in one place, if I click on an action, nothing happens, only i can't move the camera anymore... Can someone help? :|

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Soooo... Does this game need VR? Or any other stuff? I downloaded, installed, game starts, but I see no man, girl just stands in one place, if I click on an action, nothing happens, only i can't move the camera anymore... Can someone help? :|
You have to install them in a particular order. You corrupted the files when they were overwritten with the wrong instructions. I don't think your going to like this but, you may have to reinstall them in the correct order.
Look for the instructions online, if you can't find them here, then go to hongfire.com and search. That is where I found them. Good lUck:)

Reactions: Crusoe
Sep 8, 2017
So I've been having a problem and was hoping someone could help me out. I can't seem to unlock any achievements. I looked them up and have been following what I need to do, but it never seems to go through. The only thing under the achievement section when I talk to the hotel woman is the word "Button". I click on that and it's in Japanese, save for the number one in a circle and the words "on/off".
Found a solution to our mutual problem. In order to unlock achievement (once you've done the action(s) required, you have to go to the achievements list (by calling what's-her-name, Siri, Sitri? the girl who works at the hotel) and clicking achievements from the drop-down menu. Then, CLICK EACH ACHIEVEMENT you've gotten thus far. Each achievement you've completed will have the word 'NEW' next to it, in red. Click it once, and it'll change to 'Clear'. The achievement is now unlocked.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Click it once, and it'll change to 'Clear'. The achievement is now unlocked.
This is useful information. Thanks.

I've just stumbled upon this game, myself, so I'm still in the "downloading" stage of things. I'm hoping that I've managed to find all the "pieces" on Mega as I avoid Torrent and therefore didn't use those links.

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
If the girl doesn't appear at all in game, i.e. you can't even select the card then the card is corrupt or the game doesn't recognise it. For version 1.2 old cards usually get converted and a copy of the old card is then put in userdata/chara_old/female or userdata/chara_old/male. If it gets put into userdata/chara_old/etc then the game hasn't recognised it, it's not a card or it's corrupted.

If the card appears in game and you can load the character but it looks wrong then you're missing mods or the id's for your mods don't match the ones used by the creator of the card.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes