• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kinemacon

Feb 9, 2024
When you change the group, you can apply charactres from subfolders of 'female' to the group and play. But the game saves progress only to girls, that are in the female folder, not in subfolders.
That means when I play somewhere, do I have to transfer the archive there?

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
That means when I play somewhere, do I have to transfer the archive there?
As Kasejin said, in short:
Apply only Characters to a group, that are in
[drive:]\[GameDir]\UserData\chara\female
Not from any other folder. If you move or copy them there or if you safe the card there directly doesn't matter.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a way to save my progress because when I log out I will lose all my progress?
I downloaded the game from the link above and when running, the default is WIN RAR
I guess your problem isn´t playing characters out of subfolders - I don´t think you have already created some for your cards.
Although there are the default subfolders [BR] BetterRepack, [Community], Modpack and Modpack (NextGenSkin) - if you assign characters from there directly into a group, these characters won´t gain any stats.
So - as Metaru and Kaseijin told you - copy these cards of interest first into UserData/chara/female folder and assign them into groups from there only.

But if you exctracted the downloaded game files with WINRar this can cause many troubles, cuz WINRar is known to miss some files to extract (for example MonoBleedingEdge).
Pls note that 7-Zip is capable to extract .rar files too.
I strongly recommend you make a new install/extract via 7-Zip.

And did you observe the recommendations for the optimal game location???

Btw. what meaning "save" in HS2?
First the progress of activities from the Player character to gain Achievment points going into the file UserData/save/save.dat. You need these points to unlock more locations and H-scenes (positions).
There is a so called "100% save" in [OPTIONAL] BRExtras which unlocks all Achievements. But if you use it you loose the entertainment to reach all achievments by your own. After that there is not many "gaming content" left in HS2.
Also the finishing of tutorial, the chosen Player characters and the groups with the assigned girl cards will be saved there.

The second saving system is the development of the girls feelings and stats (read more about that here ) you invite into H-scenes. This development will be saved on the character card. This is important, cuz if you save character changes on a used card you may loose this development, unless you use "Save (Keep Card)".
Cards with saved stats on them are marked with a "star" in the Chara Maker loading overview.

Last edited:

kinemacon

Feb 9, 2024
Tôi đoán vấn đề của bạn không phải là việc chơi các ký tự trong các thư mục con - Tôi không nghĩ bạn đã tạo một số ký tự cho thẻ của mình.
Mặc dù có các thư mục con mặc định [BR] BetterRepack, [Community], Modpack và Modpack (NextGenSkin) - nếu bạn chỉ định các ký tự từ đó trực tiếp vào một nhóm, những ký tự này sẽ không nhận được bất kỳ chỉ số nào.
Vì vậy - như Metaru và Kaseijin đã nói với bạn - trước tiên hãy sao chép những thẻ quan tâm này vào thư mục UserData/chara/female và chỉ gán chúng thành các nhóm từ đó.

Nhưng nếu bạn trích xuất các tệp trò chơi đã tải xuống bằng WINRar thì điều này có thể gây ra nhiều rắc rối, vì WINRar được biết là thiếu một số tệp để giải nén (ví dụ MonoBleedingEdge).
Xin lưu ý rằng 7-Zip cũng có khả năng giải nén các tệp .rar.
Tôi thực sự khuyên bạn nên thực hiện cài đặt/giải nén mới qua 7-Zip.

Và bạn có tuân thủ các đề xuất về vị trí trò chơi tối ưu không ???

Nhân tiện. "lưu" trong HS2 nghĩa là gì?
Đầu tiên, tiến trình các hoạt động của nhân vật Người chơi để đạt được Điểm thành tích sẽ được ghi vào tệp UserData/save/save.dat. Bạn cần những điểm này để mở khóa thêm địa điểm và cảnh H (vị trí).
Có cái gọi là "tiết kiệm 100%" trong BRExtras [TÙY CHỌN] để mở khóa tất cả Thành tích. Nhưng nếu bạn sử dụng nó, bạn sẽ mất đi sự giải trí để tự mình đạt được mọi thành tích. Sau đó không còn nhiều "nội dung chơi game" trong HS2.
Cũng khi kết thúc phần hướng dẫn, các nhân vật Người chơi đã chọn và các nhóm có thẻ cô gái được chỉ định sẽ được lưu ở đó.

Hệ thống tiết kiệm thứ hai là sự phát triển cảm xúc và chỉ số của các cô gái (đọc thêm về điều đó tại đây ) bạn mời vào H- cảnh. Sự phát triển này sẽ được lưu vào thẻ nhân vật. Điều này rất quan trọng, vì nếu bạn lưu các thay đổi ký tự trên thẻ đã sử dụng, bạn có thể mất quá trình phát triển này, trừ khi bạn sử dụng "Lưu (Giữ thẻ)".
Các thẻ có số liệu thống kê đã lưu sẽ được đánh dấu bằng "ngôi sao" trong tổng quan tải Chara Maker.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
thank

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe
Jan 11, 2019
If my aim is to create content using Studio Neo, what do I need to download from dl.betterrepack? And is there somewhere a detailed description of what mods contains [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2]Sideloader Modpack Studio and a description (at least briefly) of what each mod does?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
If my aim is to create content using Studio Neo, what do I need to download from dl.betterrepack? And is there somewhere a detailed description of what mods contains [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2]Sideloader Modpack Studio and a description (at least briefly) of what each mod does?
This Modpack (ONLY for StudioNEO, NOT for the game) best you downlod via torrent from here (237GB to download!!!).

But to get familiar with StudioNEO it´s not necessary to have these mods, the base version is included in BetterRepack.
The most mods there are items for scene creating.
Additional maps or poses you can find otherwhere.

For help watch these threads https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
So far I know the face presets don´t demand a certain shader anyway - so yes, it should be possible.
So on the other three DBLIN headtypes (Western, type 1, and type 2) nextgenteeth work. But for type 3 it doesn't. The teeth just turn into a red bar. I could attach a picture if needed. Can you confirm it works on your game?

kinemacon

Feb 9, 2024
I guess your problem isn´t playing characters out of subfolders - I don´t think you have already created some for your cards.
Although there are the default subfolders [BR] BetterRepack, [Community], Modpack and Modpack (NextGenSkin) - if you assign characters from there directly into a group, these characters won´t gain any stats.
So - as Metaru and Kaseijin told you - copy these cards of interest first into UserData/chara/female folder and assign them into groups from there only.

But if you exctracted the downloaded game files with WINRar this can cause many troubles, cuz WINRar is known to miss some files to extract (for example MonoBleedingEdge).
Pls note that 7-Zip is capable to extract .rar files too.
I strongly recommend you make a new install/extract via 7-Zip.

And did you observe the recommendations for the optimal game location???

Btw. what meaning "save" in HS2?
First the progress of activities from the Player character to gain Achievment points going into the file UserData/save/save.dat. You need these points to unlock more locations and H-scenes (positions).
There is a so called "100% save" in [OPTIONAL] BRExtras which unlocks all Achievements. But if you use it you loose the entertainment to reach all achievments by your own. After that there is not many "gaming content" left in HS2.
Also the finishing of tutorial, the chosen Player characters and the groups with the assigned girl cards will be saved there.

The second saving system is the development of the girls feelings and stats (read more about that here ) you invite into H-scenes. This development will be saved on the character card. This is important, cuz if you save character changes on a used card you may loose this development, unless you use "Save (Keep Card)".
Cards with saved stats on them are marked with a "star" in the Chara Maker loading overview.
I still don't understand why when I turn off files and games, my playing data is still lost

• Thinking Face

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So on the other three DBLIN headtypes (Western, type 1, and type 2) nextgenteeth work. But for type 3 it doesn't. The teeth just turn into a red bar. I could attach a picture if needed. Can you confirm it works on your game?
Depending how I activate it - directly changing from Face 2 to Face 3 while Hanmen Teeth is on it works
DBLInFace3-HanmenTeeth.jpg

If sometimes happen weird things with Hanmens teeth shader I always import these textures new
View attachment 1762407_next-gen_teeth_for_Type4_face.7z

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I still don't understand why when I turn off files and games, my playing data is still lost
Sry but I have no clue what you´re meaning with "my playing data is still lost" - maybe you can explain better with a screenshot?

kinemacon

Feb 9, 2024
Xin lỗi nhưng tôi không hiểu ý bạn là "dữ liệu chơi của tôi vẫn bị mất" - bạn có thể giải thích rõ hơn bằng ảnh chụp màn hình không?
I don't know how to describe it, when I turn off the file it means my card is gone. I opened this through Initial Settings.exe.
This is the photo after and before I turned off the file

[/TRÍCH DẪN]
1715090791284.png 1715091527885.png

• Thinking Face

kinemacon

Feb 9, 2024
Why don't many of the character cards I received work like before?
For example, before I figured out how to fix the save, the hinata card worked, but now it doesn't

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
After spending a lot of time experimenting, I succeeded in saving my progress
Fine you managed at least :D

Despite you´re still messing up your replies (your posting from yesterday 4:22) I have no clue what you´re calling "turned off the file"???
Indeed you always should launch the game via InitSetting.exe (create a shortcut to your desktop) and close by the "Quit" icon on HS2 main menu screen (and not "turning off").

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes