• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 11, 2019
My only idea is to compare the shader data of Body and Head if they have the same settings and eventually do a new fine tuning
In general you're right.

I experimented for several hours.
If you are using Hanmen Next gen Skin and have an issue with a seam on the neck, then perhaps it will help you:

1. In the Material Editor, the Gloss and ExGloss settings should be the same for the head and body.
2. Then focusing on the chin, not the neck
1714907878661.png 1714907955625.png
3. By changing the SubsurfaceAlbedoSaturation, SubsurfaceAlbedoOpacity and TransBase parameters, switching between the head and body, make the seam on the neck invisible.

After this is done, in 80% of the situation the seam will not be visible. The remaining 20% depends on lighting.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
In general you're right.

I experimented for several hours.
If you are using Hanmen Next gen Skin and have an issue with a seam on the neck, then perhaps it will help you:

1. In the Material Editor, the Gloss and ExGloss settings should be the same for the head and body.
2. Then focusing on the chin, not the neck
View attachment 3604654 View attachment 3604657
3. By changing the SubsurfaceAlbedoSaturation, SubsurfaceAlbedoOpacity and TransBase parameters, switching between the head and body, make the seam on the neck invisible.

After this is done, in 80% of the situation the seam will not be visible. The remaining 20% depends on lighting.
Very well done and nice you share your recognition with us in detail.
I will add your posting to my other solution collection of this matter :D

Reactions: OtakuLegend

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Thank you for the reply!
Would it be possible to just edit existing suntans in GIMP?
Im not very experienced with modding. The most Ive done in HS2 is edit clothng in GIMP by deleting stuff.
Nope, they are not available as mods and you can have customized suntans only as mods. A lot of stuff is added as texture in material editor and can be changed there, but not suntans, moles or 'cheeks'

The link I posted gives you an idea, how you could do an own mod for it. Takes a bit of reading to understand, but the actual mod is then done pretty easy

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2019
1. Is it possible to make it so that when I open charamaker, the character card I selected is loaded and not the Hatano Miwa card?

2. When trying to change the uncensor, the character's body turns pink. Plus, if turns on all the fluids, only those that are on the face are displayed.
1714916986954.png 1714917083568.png
When i try to switch Clothes Overlays, both the fluids and the selected uncesor appear momentarily.
1714917332093.png

If I guess correctly, then the issue is in the clothes themselves, since the body on the card is gray and not white.
HS2CoordeF_20240501212247335.png

Last edited:

jimmyswindler

Sep 24, 2020
Nope, they are not available as mods and you can have customized suntans only as mods. A lot of stuff is added as texture in material editor and can be changed there, but not suntans, moles or 'cheeks'

The link I posted gives you an idea, how you could do an own mod for it. Takes a bit of reading to understand, but the actual mod is then done pretty easy
Ah okay :(

I did look at the link and it seemed a bit difficult to me, I didn't understand most of it.
Maybe I'll try again another day.

Thanks!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know how to convert from Japanese to English? I just downloaded it so I don't know
If you have the BetterRepack it should be in english by default (since BR R9 the Steam translation).

Otherwise try to hit the british symbol on the left side of InitSetting screen.
If this doesn´t work you made a mistake at install - maybe you extracted with WINRar instead strongly recommended 7-Zip.
Or your file pathes are too long (set game folder always on top of a drive outside C:/ )

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
1. Is it possible to make it so that when I open charamaker, the character card I selected is loaded and not the Hatano Miwa card?

2. When trying to change the uncensor, the character's body turns pink. Plus, if turns on all the fluids, only those that are on the face are displayed.
View attachment 3604949 View attachment 3604965
When i try to switch Clothes Overlays, both the fluids and the selected uncesor appear momentarily.
View attachment 3604970

If I guess correctly, then the issue is in the clothes themselves, since the body on the card is gray and not white.
View attachment 3604977
1. This is a Plugin called "Character Replacer"
Chara-Replacer.jpg
Browse the card you like and confirm.

2. what you´re showing is StudioNEO - I´m not playing this so you have to wait until a Studio experienced answers or you ask also here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/ or here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

3. your outfit is loading well in my game
YellowBanana-Outfit.jpg

kinemacon

Feb 9, 2024
If you have the BetterRepack it should be in english by default (since BR R9 the Steam translation).

Otherwise try to hit the british symbol on the left side of InitSetting screen.
If this doesn´t work you made a mistake at install - maybe you extracted with WINRar instead strongly recommended 7-Zip.
Or your file pathes are too long (set game folder always on top of a drive outside C:/ )
I downloaded the game from the link above and when running, the default is WIN RAR

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Ah okay :(

I did look at the link and it seemed a bit difficult to me, I didn't understand most of it.
Maybe I'll try again another day.

Thanks!
If you give me an examle, I may be able to give you an example mod for the suntan. They can be used for many things, like you can see in the furry patterns I added.

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020

View attachment 3604949 View attachment 3604965
View attachment 3604970

View attachment 3604977
2. That is indeed related to the socks. Those kinds of clothing have to change the body in order to 'squeeze', it overrides the setting under body. As you can see on the thumbs, they bring their own uncensor with them.
1.PNG.jpg
That's why i can cause problems, when you try to apply another uncensor to the body. Better set you uncensor before applying the socks.
The thumbneil of the coordinate looks like that, because the game can not handle SSS. Neither for characters nor coordinates the thumbs with chars that use NextGen Shaders look like they should
2.jpg

PS: It's also not a pure problem in Studio. It can happen in maker as well.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I don't understand
Hi
In order to gain progress, your character card has to be in the folder [Your Drive Letter]:\Your Game Folder]\UserData\chara\female
The character cards that are in subFolders under the chara\female folder can be used to play, but never going to gain
statistics, progress, experience, whatever the name you use.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes