• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: OtakuLegend

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Why don't many of the character cards I received work like before?
For example, before I figured out how to fix the save, the hinata card worked, but now it doesn't
What will you say with "doesn´t work"?
Some screenshots would be helpful, and you can also share an example card here for testing.

kinemacon

Feb 9, 2024
Fine you managed at least :D

Despite you´re still messing up your replies (your posting from yesterday 4:22) I have no clue what you´re calling "turned off the file"???
Indeed you always should launch the game via InitSetting.exe (create a shortcut to your desktop) and close by the "Quit" icon on HS2 main menu screen (and not "turning off").
"tắt tập tin" có nghĩa là tắt tập tin trò chơi:)

1715169433717.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

kinemacon

Feb 9, 2024
Fine you managed at least :D

Despite you´re still messing up your replies (your posting from yesterday 4:22) I have no clue what you´re calling "turned off the file"???
Indeed you always should launch the game via InitSetting.exe (create a shortcut to your desktop) and close by the "Quit" icon on HS2 main menu screen (and not "turning off").
put 3 cards here as an example. Previously, when I went to the "female" section, it appeared in the "load" section in the game, but now it doesn't.

1715169871919.png thumbnail_b0433c23e0d8b42a16546557b74328f963dc6c05.png 1715169947083.png

• Thinking Face

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
put 3 cards here as an example. Previously, when I went to the "female" section, it appeared in the "load" section in the game, but now it doesn't.

View attachment 3614843 View attachment 3614844 View attachment 3614847
Again I cannot really imagine what you´re describing.
What is "female section", what is "load section"? Do you write about chara maker?

But I have an idea - I guess you talking about this one
CharaMaker-Load.jpg right?

In combination to the fact that the 3 "cards" you posted above aren´t cards (only pictures) I argue that you have only pictures in your chara/female folder and NOT cards. That´s why you can´t see them in the Load window.
Maybe you messed up your cards while copying or moving.

To easy dedect if it´s a working card or only a picture without character informations you may install a small program called HS2PNGInfo - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9862637

Reactions: OtakuLegend

Kashtan_xxx

Jul 18, 2023
im newbie and trying to create some MMD in HS2. Just got all necessary plugins and when capture video with ''video export 1.2.1" the output file is without sound! How to capture video with sound or i must add it later with some another program? Also i dont know how to make models to strip during playback? Do i need to create different videos with different clothes, and use different parts of each videos and compilate all to one in some other video program or i can do this here in StudioNeo2 ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

kinemacon

Feb 9, 2024
Một lần nữa tôi thực sự không thể tưởng tượng được những gì bạn đang mô tả.
"Phần nữ", "phần tải" là gì? Bạn có viết về nhà sản xuất chara không?

Nhưng tôi có một ý tưởng - tôi đoán bạn đang nói về điều này
View attachment 3614898 Phải?

Kết hợp với thực tế là 3 "thẻ" bạn đăng ở trên không phải là thẻ (chỉ có hình ảnh), tôi cho rằng bạn chỉ có ảnh trong thư mục chara/nữ chứ KHÔNG phải thẻ. Đó là lý do tại sao bạn không thể nhìn thấy chúng trong cửa sổ Load.
Có thể bạn đã làm hỏng thẻ của mình trong khi sao chép hoặc di chuyển.

Để dễ dàng xác định đó là thẻ làm việc hay chỉ là hình ảnh không có thông tin ký tự, bạn có thể cài đặt một chương trình nhỏ có tên HS2PNGInfo - xem tại đây https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2 -card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9862637
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Đây là "nữ" vs "tải"

1715174762298.png 1715174783111.png

• Thinking Face

kinemacon

Feb 9, 2024
Again I cannot really imagine what you´re describing.
What is "female section", what is "load section"? Do you write about chara maker?

But I have an idea - I guess you talking about this one
View attachment 3614898 right?

In combination to the fact that the 3 "cards" you posted above aren´t cards (only pictures) I argue that you have only pictures in your chara/female folder and NOT cards. That´s why you can´t see them in the Load window.
Maybe you messed up your cards while copying or moving.

To easy dedect if it´s a working card or only a picture without character informations you may install a small program called HS2PNGInfo - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9862637
I downloaded it but don't understand how to use it

• Thinking Face

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I copied the above cards at Illusion Game Cards
I downloaded it but don't understand how to use it
Did you download from here ?
The old Illusion card site is dead.

There are other popular sites for card downloading

How to work with HS2PNGInfo? I described it in the posting I linked you above - there isn´t more to say.

alahoma

Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to play sound at certain point in timeline? I linked the sound to a folder and enabled it on timeline but don't know how to trigger it.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
im newbie and trying to create some MMD in HS2. Just got all necessary plugins and when capture video with ''video export 1.2.1" the output file is without sound! How to capture video with sound or i must add it later with some another program? Also i dont know how to make models to strip during playback? Do i need to create different videos with different clothes, and use different parts of each videos and compilate all to one in some other video program or i can do this here in StudioNeo2 ?
Hi!
I came across that Video Export plugin only gets video but no audio. I used to make videos out of some VNGE's I've made in the past, also encouter sometimes boring seeing a good VNGE but no audio so I decided to add BGM, Sound effect and sometimes dialoges editing the soundless video with a video editor.
Regarding stripping, In my last work my technoque was to record a couple of videos, one with clothes, another using underwear and the last going full naked. then mix them using some nice transcitions or video effects.
I think you may need to do the same in your work in progress. We would like to see a sample of your work someday here ;)

kinemacon

Feb 9, 2024
Bạn đã tải xuống từ đây ?
Trang web thẻ ảo ảnh cũ đã chết.

Có những trang web phổ biến khác để tải thẻ

Làm cách nào để làm việc với HS2PNGInfo? Tôi đã mô tả nó trong bài đăng mà tôi đã liên kết với bạn ở trên - không còn gì để nói nữa.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Cảm ơn sự giúp đỡ của bạn

• Thinking Face

Kashtan_xxx

Jul 18, 2023
Hi!
I came across that Video Export plugin only gets video but no audio. I used to make videos out of some VNGE's I've made in the past, also encouter sometimes boring seeing a good VNGE but no audio so I decided to add BGM, Sound effect and sometimes dialoges editing the soundless video with a video editor.
Regarding stripping, In my last work my technoque was to record a couple of videos, one with clothes, another using underwear and the last going full naked. then mix them using some nice transcitions or video effects.
I think you may need to do the same in your work in progress. We would like to see a sample of your work someday here ;)
Im done with my first try, but dont know can i post here? , bcose the video contains a girl who looks about 10-12y.o., so even she is not fully nude i dont wanna break the rules. Now will try to create several videos with different clothes an will try your method.

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Im done with my first try, but dont know can i post here? , bcose the video contains a girl who looks about 10-12y.o., so even she is not fully nude i dont wanna break the rules. Now will try to create several videos with different clothes an will try your method.
You can always replace them with the default char... And you probably shouldn't say that, lol.

kinemacon

Feb 9, 2024
Does anyone know where I can download character costumes and some hairstyles? I have downloaded many cards but most of them are missing outfits, accessories and hairstyles when I open them

Kashtan_xxx

Jul 18, 2023
can i ask for help with extracting motion only from animated scene card? Also i dont know how to use basic animations from "animation" tab. i see that i have animation "take off" in the list, but iif i apply to model only got movement but not affect the clothes like in this

• Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes