Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I have it Bookmarked, but haven't tried it yet mainly because the 3 daughters barely look 18 and not sure if the sex scenes are fap worthy :cautious:
Has a lot of tags I like though
So don't even try. If you think the daughters look young, her friend looks barely 15, and another girl looks and behaves like a 6/7.
This was one of my favorite games until the latest updates wich introduced the "loli" content. I stopped playing after. Even if this content is only in the patch, it's still part of the dev's original plan.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So don't even try. If you think the daughters look young, her friend looks barely 15, and another girl looks and behaves like a 6/7.
This was one of my favorite games until the latest updates wich introduced the "loli" content. Even if this content is only in the patch, it's still part of the dev's original plan, so I don't want to get close to it.
Don't worry... you are already on the list... you have nothing to lose... :KEK:

Firstname Lastname

Feb 22, 2018
Hi,
I wanted to see if someone could help me find a game I played a long time ago but forgot the name of. The premise is that in the first scene of the game, the dad and daughter are caught by the mom having sex. She kicks the dad and he goes to live with his sister and niece. The sister treats the dad coldly, but sometime later it's revealed that the niece is actually the dad's and sister's daughter. The daughter comes and lives with this family as well.

protocolazarus

Apr 16, 2020
Hi,
I wanted to see if someone could help me find a game I played a long time ago but forgot the name of. The premise is that in the first scene of the game, the dad and daughter are caught by the mom having sex. She kicks the dad and he goes to live with his sister and niece. The sister treats the dad coldly, but sometime later it's revealed that the niece is actually the dad's and sister's daughter. The daughter comes and lives with this family as well.
That game was banned from this site.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
That is a big list and I was wondering if anybody could help narrow it down for me.

I'm on the hunt for mother/son content, Male protag. Preferably I'd like a VN but I suspect I may have exhausted that particular pool, so I'm open to more sandbox type games. I just don't want to spend my time navigating through needlessly complicated maps, worrying about the 'time of day' wandering around aimlessly or be forced to worry about stats and grind through repetitive scenes. So the less intensive and hands on the sandbox elements are the better. Lunar's Chosen is a good example off the top of my head of one that I enjoy, it has 'time of day' functions but everything else is straight forward; In built guide to tell me where to go, click on the map location and the scene generally starts right away, there's no need to navigate through a whole house, no stats to grinding, etc. Oh and I'm not into femdom or NTR (unless I'm doing the stealing) so I'd like to avoid that.

I know there is a huge amount of incest and especially mother and son content on the site, but I've noticed that mother/son relationships often focus on the slow burn and then get burried under an avalanche of other women. Don't get me wrong I love my harems, but sometimes I just want my incest games to be incest games.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
anyone tried the Radiant new release tho, any actual F/D scenes this time
Yes. The new update does indeed have an actual F/D sex scene specifically with the redhead. I decided to play it since I haven't played the game in 3 years due to slow updates. They got their latest update in 4 months instead of the usual 6-12 months so if they keep up that new update schedule, there will be more to actually play.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes