Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Because I'm asking in relevance to the games being discussed?
I don't think there are too many... I think you might have better luck in a gay thread...
Gay incest isn't very common in games. There are some F/S comics I'm aware of... in games not so much.
I'm not an expert on the topic though.
M/D is way more common albeit also on the fringe.

Reactions: untolddesire

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Because I'm asking in relevance to the games being discussed
untolddesire, we are fans of traditional family values here.:giggle: If I remember correctly, there is a game called Blackmailing The Family, although I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.
P.S. This game is in our catalog, at the beginning of the topic, under number 103.

Last edited:

Friscopee

Jul 30, 2021
Hey guys!
Can you recommend a game in which the mother is a mature woman aged 45-55 and not a model in her 30s?
Similar as:
-Milfcreek,
-Lust epidemic,
-Living with Vicky
-etc.
Thanks for your help;)

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I dunno if it was mentioned yet, but one to add to the 'watchlist' would be 'Lust n Farm'.
The harem includes girls outside of the family too, but there is a whole lot of incest.
The game is currently being ported over to unreal though from VNM.
So, based on the old, unported version, which is sure to carry over, we have:
True: M/S, B/S, MC/FC/ GM/GS. Future tags planned to include A/NP.
There are quite a few female cousins, aunts and other heroines who have their own relatives too.
So yeah, incest EVERYWHERE.

One thing to keep in mind is that the 'taboo' aspect of the whole incest relationship 'is' there, made clearer by later events with your your sisters, mom, and your grandmother but... it is also muted by the very real lore relevant mind altering effects of the setting's 'vegebubbles', which, while not having any apparent harmful side effects, do still add a 'corruption' element to the game by way of well, 'loosening' of one's normal sense of morals and ethics while increasing libido and being more comfortable with acting on one's inner desires. For example, you can't actually bang your grandmother Ornella without giving her a vegebubble laced cookie, and even then... she still wants you to not say anything about it to anyone. Likewise, 2 of your sisters are clear bro-cons of varying degrees while your female cousin is just horny and seemingly doesn't mind rewarding you for helping her out with things. Your mother Lisa slowly succumbs to its influence as well and even is a bit hesitant to act on her own until events make it easier for her to rely on the MC.

The common point all of these things have in common? EVERYONE in the family has been eating vegebubble cooked food and already has a fair amount of affection for the MC. Berry, the other elder sister, perfectly illustrates that just because you eat them and the effects are present, doesn't mean she'll just fuck you out of nowhere despite clearly being horny enough to randomly masturbate in her room more often when at night after enough time passes. Again, loosening of 'normal' morals but amplification of libido and a more pronounced acting on one's inner desires. It's a subtle kind of corruption that even the MC isn't exactly immune to though it does clearly affect women more easily and strongly. Point is, rather than 'taboo' the game more heavily leans in on 'corruption'.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Peta Jensen

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I dunno if it was mentioned yet, but one to add to the 'watchlist' would be 'Lust n Farm'.
The harem includes girls outside of the family too, but there is a whole lot of incest.
The game is currently being ported over to unreal though from VNM.
So, based on the old, unported version, which is sure to carry over, we have:
True: M/S, B/S, MC/FC/ GM/GS. Future tags planned to include A/NP.
There are quite a few female cousins, aunts and other heroines who have their own relatives too.
So yeah, incest EVERYWHERE.
Yeah, it's everywhere, but its not handled like incest at all. No mention of it, no taboo talk, they just fuck like they're strangers. At that point, I wouldn't even call it incest in the first place.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, it's everywhere, but its not handled like incest at all. No mention of it, no taboo talk, they just fuck like they're strangers. At that point, I wouldn't even call it incest in the first place.
I agree that it there's less 'taboo' about it, but the setting still has them act and treat each other as family on top 9f them call eacher other brother, sister, mom, or whatever relationship they have by default on so you can't just say 'it's not incest' simply bc 'you' don't see the tension you think should be there. It's still incest.
I will agree it happens kinda fast, but when you have a plot element in the form of mind altering, inhibition lowering vegetable offshoots the cast is consuming on the daily then... shit will happen fast and it'd be weirder to think too clearly about it.

And it's not like taboo tension gets played up all that much to begin with in a good chunk of games... or that no trnsion will come up later either.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
The thread is not getting updated?
Voruy, the topic is not updated due to the lack of games themselves. Although games appear, they are so bad that I’m even embarrassed to mention them. But to make things less sad, here's a new game:
"The End Of My Vacations" by JRBGAMES. There is an “incest” tag, the alleged relationships are M/S, B/S. Sandbox, I assume the language is Portuguese, there is very little content, but the volume is surprising: 3Gb. Therefore, go down a few posts, there is a compressor version. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-end-of-my-vacations-v1-0-jrbgames.198194/

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
Voruy, the topic is not updated due to the lack of games themselves. Although games appear, they are so bad that I’m even embarrassed to mention them. But to make things less sad, here's a new game:
"The End Of My Vacations" by JRBGAMES. There is an “incest” tag, the alleged relationships are M/S, B/S. Sandbox, I assume the language is Portuguese, there is very little content, but the volume is surprising: 3Gb. Therefore, go down a few posts, there is a compressor version. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-end-of-my-vacations-v1-0-jrbgames.198194/
It also has GM/GS
This same dev had another incest game called "The Stalker", he only released a initial versión and then abandoned it and started to work in this new game.
Because of this I don't have much faith in this new game

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
What kind of relationship does it have?
skrusher, there are some changes going on with this game. The author himself did not think about incest, but the players liked Claudia so much that a patch was written, and she turned into a mother. In the second season, it turned out that Tom already has a mother, and with the help of another patch, Seline becomes the mother. This is some kind of Indian Bollywood.:giggle:
It also has GM/GS
This same dev had another incest game called "The Stalker", he only released a initial versión and then abandoned it and started to work in this new game.
Because of this I don't have much faith in this new game
Irvine_1, there is no GM/GS yet, but perhaps there will be. Moreover, since you are already familiar with the work of this author, it is not a fact that this demo version will have its continuation.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes