WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
@darkhound1: when are the bj and lapdance options coming for the pokergames?
And the bathtub and bedscenes at Amy's apartment - It says "not implemented Yet" so does this means they are coming in a later update or am I doing something wrong?
Thanx for a beautiful game btw, looking forward to more content :)

ico

Jun 27, 2017
- the girl that make the room service is it a ramdom choice or they have some condition?
(it"s only jessica in my game)
- just to tell that this game is great and i waiting the next with impatience

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
- the girl that make the room service is it a ramdom choice or they have some condition?
(it"s only jessica in my game)
- just to tell that this game is great and i waiting the next with impatience
I think they change girl each week :)

U

User_231336

hi, i have a bug, that allways when i go to reception or my room comes the arrival from Faye. It comes allways and i aplied the fix3

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone know how many of the girls you get sexual content with this far?
I got some scenes with Amy,Yvette and the poolsex with Faye.
I'm grinding like a madman to get the stats up with Lacey, but no options even with everything at max feels a littlebit like a waste of time :p

Reactions: luisar018

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
hi, i have a bug, that allways when i go to reception or my room comes the arrival from Faye. It comes allways and i aplied the fix3
I had that problem to until day 10 (i think) when i met with Joy at the Island office then it stopped :)

kewerk

Jan 5, 2018
I have the same bug with fix 3... from day 11 when return at reception or room (in my case) heather arrived on island but she is alredy on... i try to go on for 30 dat but no other woman arrived on island :/

Cro

May 10, 2017
Does anyone know how many of the girls you get sexual content with this far?
I got some scenes with Amy,Yvette and the poolsex with Faye.
I'm grinding like a madman to get the stats up with Lacey, but no options even with everything at max feels a littlebit like a waste of time :p
But you can actually see how many scenes are with every girl so you know how much to grind. For Lacey, you have Arrival and Poker, so you're kinda wasting your time grinding :) :)

Btw, @darkhound1, would it be possible to see the stats page of the girls in the phone even if you sent them home, as long as you 'activated' them once ? Talking about that app in your phone "Show Progress and Interactions ..."
Also in Contacts Overview, with some ribbon on the ones that are not on the island or active ?
Basically to avoid having to switch them, just to see what else you have to do for one of them.

Reactions: WaerM

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
sorry, I'm not a poker Player :(
Well, me neither. But I can still find out the rules if I have to or want to ;) 1 minute google is enough.
No worries in any case. Since it was easy to see from your screenshot, no time wasted. All is good.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Btw, @darkhound1, would it be possible to see the stats page of the girls in the phone even if you sent them home, as long as you 'activated' them once ? Talking about that app in your phone "Show Progress and Interactions ..."
Also in Contacts Overview, with some ribbon on the ones that are not on the island or active ?
Basically to avoid having to switch them, just to see what else you have to do for one of them.
Right now you only get the image in the contacts when you got her phone number and the girl is on the island at the moment. Same logic for the Progress and Interactions right now (whatever sense that makes ;) ). But that's how it is right now.
I could probably change that somehow, but it would mean more than 9 girls at a time is possible which would add another problem. We would need several pages in that case, so more buttons. Which can be done but needs new variables in some classes, which means it will be save game breaking...
So maybe later, but not for 0.0.8alpha.

Raymondo

Nov 17, 2017
I have no idea how poker works so i did my mouse hover on the right side from "new game" button and spamm it so it presses all the time forward .. sometimes i win somtimes i loos but sooner or later i win anyway. I am bad in poker and have no knowledge how that game works but this way i can enjoy @darkhond1 pictures and dont need to know how the game works.

sometimes the poker goes littel bit long with that methode but without it i bet i would need even longer i hope there is a "skip button" but jeah =)

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I think i found another bug: In the evening I sent the girl off the island witch had evening duty at the reception. She left after the end of the week, but no new girl is doing duty at the reception in the evening now, it is always empty.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes