Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I'm almost done with everything, just a few events missing:

- Aly boob compare with Faye, can't find out how you trigger this...
- Yvette, Amy shower scene, can't get this either
- Yvette reception event, same here, nothing to do with Yvette in Reception
- Ivy breast bump?
- and some RoomService events that I need to wait for the girl to change.

Help? :)
1. Aly and Faye need to be at the beach at the same time, then go for a jog
2. random encounter when you click on your room; I saw it trigger during the evening, but one time also at 14:00 or even at 09:30; however, you need some sneaking skills to get the full scenes
3. triggers at 24:00 when Yvette is working at the reception, just click on the location
4. haven't had Ivy yet, so don't know
5. for the room service event just do an activity in your room (like fapping) or use the time skip button and it will trigger randomly between 9:00-12:00

can someone post a save with all done?
There is no point in doing so, because some events are not repeatable and you can't have all girls on the island at the same time.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
It seems a shame that some events only trigger when a girl is in a certain outfit. I can understand the ease of this for the creator in not having to do more renders, so it does make sense from that side.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I clicked on the blue pill by mistake so I used my mouse wheel to undo the action. It showed I had zero but I could still use the pill. I'm now -24 with the blue pill and can still use it.
This bug has been reported before, enjoy it as much as you can :)!

YALNIZDENiZCi

Apr 24, 2017
I hate writing stuff like that. And since everybody would complain anyway. I have zero motivation to do it.
I also think that describing everything will spoil the fun in finding it on your own.
What I can do is answer specific questions if you cannot find out some things on your own. If someone is willing to write some online doc, I can provide some input. I also have to check the code in almost all cases, so it's also not a matter of just 5 seconds for me.
What I won't do is answer the same questions over and over again here on the forum (I don't mean you @Cro, it's just a general comment).
First of all thank you very much last update version. Very successful. Can we supply request for only Amy (sling bikini)?

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
At my first meeting with Joy, I selected to bring Amy to the island, but everytime I go to my room or the reception, I meet Heather, who already is at the island.

Cro

May 10, 2017
or ... save game before starting a new poker game. Keep raising, bet max no matter what. If it works, save game again. If not, reload. You undress them very quickly.

Still can't find Ivy Breast Bump event and waiting for 5 weeks for Yvette to either work reception or cleaning lady. Damn.

Also, I 'd be interested to know what does the game calculate at the end of each day that it takes 6-7 sec on an i7 :)

Oct 20, 2017
Use this for girl
g_poker_game.participants[1].chips = number
And for player
g_poker_game.participants[1].chips = number

Have a nice game!:cool:
It's [0] for player, correct?

I was having some crashes when using this since the latest bugfix. Not sure if it is consistent, or was just a one off.

Another easy way to cheat in poker without the console is just save the game after every winning hand, and when you click "new game" to deal a new hand of cards you can easily just backscroll one screen if you get a bad deal and click "new game" again to get new cards. On the good hands, I just spam Raise until girl either folds or calls. Doesn't take too long.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Apparently the, 'Ivy breast bump' is another wardrobe dependent event. Tried for a week and half without finding it, but once I had her change back into her 'Basic Swimsuit' it occurred the next time I went back to my room.

Still working on the 'Yvette receptionist' and 'Yvette second reward' scenes.

Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
Well i'm bugged Faye isn't giving any more blue pills and only have 2 enhance high lust viles so I cant get ivy's neuro thing

J

jay parks

how do i help the girl to her room?? some please help. also i do i send girls home?

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes