Jun 4, 2017
OK, so regarding Amy's shower scene . . . I've triggered the one with Yvette multiple times, and the last couple days of gameplay I've triggered Amy's masturbation scene multiple times, but never Amy's shower scene. Is it just random, do I just keep going back and forth to the hotel room until I get it, or is there some condition I'm missing? (I assume it's not wardrobe-specific . . .)

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
theres a bug where you keep meeting i believe her name is faye repeatedly when you head to your room or when you go to the front desk if need be ill post screen shots

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but Jennifer the barmaid looks quite a bit bit like Cassidy Banks. I definately want a crack at her and Joy!

Cro

May 10, 2017
Apparently the, 'Ivy breast bump' is another wardrobe dependent event. Tried for a week and half without finding it, but once I had her change back into her 'Basic Swimsuit' it occurred the next time I went back to my room.

Still working on the 'Yvette receptionist' and 'Yvette second reward' scenes.
Damn, it happened instantly when I asked her to go change then went to my room :)
Maybe these wardrobe dependent events should be changed to make more sense, this one with Ivy absolutely doesn't. What does it matter what outfit she's wearing, if I bump into her rack right around the corner ?

Also, another suggestion for the developer, maybe add a way to skip an entire day? Now when I try to get the last 2 events for Yvette, my mouse cringes...

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Also, I 'd be interested to know what does the game calculate at the end of each day that it takes 6-7 sec on an i7 :)
Honestly I'm asking myself the same it's just 2 or 3 loops. Must be the scripting language Ren'py + python combination, storing all the rollback info or something.
If I do the same in c++ or even visual basic, it would only take some ms.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Yeah, thought so, although seems a bit weird with today's CPUs :)

Anyway, I'm proud to announce I finished all girls, everything, wish I'd thought sooner to save on Sunday night so I can reload if I'm not getting the correct girl for housekeeping or reception. Better late than never.
Waiting impatiently for the next update, good job @darkhound1, been a while since I liked a game so much that I tried to get 100% complete in it :)

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe these wardrobe dependent events should be changed to make more sense, this one with Ivy absolutely doesn't. What does it matter what outfit she's wearing, if I bump into her rack right around the corner ?
Well, since it is a random event, what does it matter if the random event only occurs under certain circumstances. One being that she is wearing a certain outfit. Maybe she runs faster in that one :)
In any case, I won't render everything three times or even six times.

Reactions: Bantry and WaerM

Cro

May 10, 2017
Yeah, makes sense. Although it was hard to get that if someone didn't mention it how before.
Maybe include this in some hints mechanism that we talked about before?
I also assume that you'd get that event easier if playing 'normal', without console commands, when you change the girls wardrobe gradually.

PS: Another thing, maybe it's an easy fix: you can't extract the CG. I'm using the tools from here, they work in every game. Unren.bat or the RPA_Extractor (which give an 'ascii code...' error) do not work.
I had to copy archive.rpa into another game (Summertime Saga for example), rename it to images.rpa overwriting the existing file, the unren.bat that game and voila! - all the CGs from Holiday Island are available.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I will adjust the mouse over texts and add some hints on how to get the event or appointment.
The second part I don't fully understand. RPA_Extractor is maybe not very well implemented, so having problens with the french Renée. But unren.bat works. Just change the archive filename inside the batch file, so you don't have to copy/rename it.

darkness_eye

May 15, 2017
Hi every one ....thanks for game its awesome but i have some bug .... when i invite 1 girl to island he always walking in hall and i can pass it and next time she there again
is that bug or i missing something ... any help for me?
tnx ;);)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi every one ....thanks for game its awesome but i have some bug .... when i invite 1 girl to island he always walking in hall and i can pass it and next time she there again
is that bug or i missing something ... any help for me?
tnx ;);)
Download and install bug fix 3...

Led

Jul 16, 2017
i try the code for the girls and they don't work. can you tell me what I might be doing wrong
Dunno. But these are the codes I found:

name.lust=xxx
name.affection=xxx
name.love=xxx
name.anger=0
name.rsm[0].favor=100
name.rsm[0].affection=xx
name.rsm[0].love=xx
name.rsm[0].anger=xx

You must replace "name" with the name of the girl)
player.charm=xxx
player.hacking=5
player.looks=xxx
player.endurance=xxx
player.lust=xxx
player.strength=xx

player.company_favor = x (company favor credits)

g_poker_game.participants[0].chips = x (player's chips)
g_poker_game.participants[1].chips = x (girl's chips)

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes