Apr 23, 2017
Same here. Here's the error message I get.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 298, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 374, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 404, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 405, in execute
Exception: Not a displayable: None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 928, in _imagebutton
    **properties)
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in __init__
    idle_=renpy.easy.displayable(idle_image),
  File "C:\Users\jpyle\Desktop\lewd\A\games\_VN Games\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\easy.py", line 108, in displayable
    raise Exception("Not a displayable: %r" % (d,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.6alpha
Had the same issue. I solved it by just copy/pasting all the image folders given in the post #672

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Hi guys,

Bug fix 1 for Holiday Island 0.0.6 alpha has just been released.

You can grab it from my patreon page:

Description of what has been fixed can be found here:

Thank you!!!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I cannot tell you where these problems are coming from.
Download the game from my patreon and apply the fix1 yourself.
I have no influence on the content of the zip files in the first post. Maybe something went wrong. I don't know.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I currently have 7 girls in the story. Is there a way to add the missing ones?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Looking forward for the next version, would love to see joy take up residency on the Island aswell, one can only hope:biggrin:
I dont care for the big muscular girs so I turned that option off and the melon sized breasts but all of the girls look great though...alot of potential variety once more action between the rest of the girls is implemented. Amy is sexy AF and yvette is adorable with a dynamite body....love the look of her skin aswell, alot of detail in it. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: luisar018

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
didn't like save editor only console commands
player.charm=xx
player.strength=xx
player.endurance=XX
player.lust=xx

Also, to add lust, use:
*girls-name*.lust=xx

Affection, love, anger, jealousy and favor use *name*.rsm[0].affection.
e.g. name*.rsm[0].affection=xx
personally...the console is quite tedious but mandatory if you really want to reduce the grind. would be nice to have a mod like superpowered:)

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowman27

Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
a lot. you can have sex with Yvette 3 different ways. Amy 3, faye 1. you can get a titfuck from faye, heather, ivy, and desire. Bj from yvette, amy, and ivy. though the TF and BJ are the same scene with ivy so doesnt count i guess. Everyone except ivy strips in poker now. you can pretty much get scenes from everyone if you find the right event. There are fewer without scenes than are for sure.
How do I trigger the titfuck/bj with Ivy? I have her stats maxed out and havent gotten anything?
In the gym? What outfit?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So out of curiousity is there a choice combination people have found that adds the most amount of girls to the game?

I've had some where there seems to be a lot more than in others, where I've only had like 4 or 5 show up on island.

(Had one time where they wouldn't even let me do butt contest becasue not enough girls :()

Twobadbishops

May 8, 2017
Ive played this game a LOT. Easily 30 hours because its great.

But there are a lot of things i havent figured out how to do. Im not asking about a walkthrough, but could someone make a list of all the things you can do with each girl? I dont want to miss a thing. Spanks

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
So my game breaks before i can even start...........

i get this error log
While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
scene_lists.replace_transient()
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
self.update()
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 928, in _imagebutton
**properties)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in __init__
idle_=renpy.easy.displayable(idle_image),
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\easy.py", line 108, in displayable
raise Exception("Not a displayable: %r" % (d,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.6alpha

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes