jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
Looking forward for the next version, would love to see joy take up residency on the Island aswell, one can only hope:biggrin:
I dont care for the big muscular girs so I turned that option off and the melon sized breasts but all of the girls look great though...alot of potential variety once more action between the rest of the girls is implemented. Amy is sexy AF and yvette is adorable with a dynamite body....love the look of her skin aswell, alot of detail in it. Keep up the great work.
yes i vote joy to the island aswell, as a lotterywinner i should have a say in that :p

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i try to play with the bugfix and still when they ask me if i want super huge breast its bug there

Krost

Oct 20, 2017
Great game! More of Faye please, Darkhound1, in any updates would be appreciated. She has the best eyes.

ptrask

Oct 13, 2017
not yet.....just yvette and amy. I'm not sure but maybe one of the amzon type aswell.
you can have sex with faye too.

just randomly got a great beach seen with aly and faye comparing breasts. wasn't really paying attention and went for a run on the beach and got the event. I tried to recreate the event when faye was at the beach and it worked.

Reactions: poofie

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Nice...never had Faye on the island. I REALLY wanna see Joy on the island....such a tease showing her during the intro and not having her part of the island:) lol. Not throwing any hints...no sir :closedtongue:
The grind is pretty brutal ......you get their affection to max and start getting their info and watch the affection drop like theres no tomorrow lol...guess women really dont like those questions:eek:penedeyewink:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
So my game breaks before i can even start...........

i get this error log
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 298, in script
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script.rpy", line 374, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 404, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 405, in execute
Exception: Not a displayable: None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
scene_lists.replace_transient()
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
self.update()
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 928, in _imagebutton
**properties)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in __init__
idle_=renpy.easy.displayable(idle_image),
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\easy.py", line 108, in displayable
raise Exception("Not a displayable: %r" % (d,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.6alpha
I don't know what causes this problem. There is probably something wrong with the zip file.
Donwload the game + the update from my patreon page and you won't have that problem.
Which file hoster did you use to download the game?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How to have sex with faye?
Take the blue pill when you catch faye at the pool and choose to rub your dick through your pants when the option pops up...enjoy:evilsmile:. I assume you have to have high lust and endurance. You have to choose the photoshoot if you didnt know.

Last edited:

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
So my game breaks before i can even start...........

i get this error log
While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
scene_lists.replace_transient()
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
self.update()
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 928, in _imagebutton
**properties)
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in __init__
idle_=renpy.easy.displayable(idle_image),
File "K:\Downloaded games\Harem Villa\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\easy.py", line 108, in displayable
raise Exception("Not a displayable: %r" % (d,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.6alpha
Perhaps move it out of your harem villa folder? (just a suggestion)

Oct 28, 2017
Went the small tits, slim body route with brenda, eva, lacey, delizia, heather, jessica.
A titjob from heather was the only sexual action- Did i miss anything?

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes