lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Every girl has an arrive at island scene. At some point you can select which girls to have leave and come to the island and you need to have every girl arrive at the island. If they started on the island you need to send them away and then call them back to get that event.
I just arrived at that point lel but I haven't found that option at the reception :/

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I just arrived at that point lel but I haven't found that option at the reception :/
It happens after you meet Joy for the first time in her office. She will explain the inviting and sending home option. After about 2 or 3 weeks on the island as I recall.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah I just did that meeting :/
So if Joy explained the option to you then go to reception and talk with the receptionist. One of the two talk options will give you option of inviting someone new to the island or sending someone home. Of course you'll need the proper amount of company favor, so either turn in a bunch of sperm samples to the doctor or use a cheat code. If it isn't appearing yet, you may have to wait until the start of the following week.

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
If no girl is behind the desk, click on the bell to call her. After you click on the girl, a menu will appear. The second choice is invite a girl to the island for 100 points. After you have nine girls on the island, the choice to send one girl home will appear for 50 points. After paying for a girl to be sent away, click on the receptionist again for the invite option to reappear.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I continue to fail for get titsfuck scene with Eva in the gym :/ I really dunno what do to anymore.. I tried evertything.. Nobody have this scene saved? Thanks

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Have you made sure you're alone with her in the gym? (Except for Jennifer, who doesn't count.)
Yes :// Moreover there is still the bug on her event when she is topless in the swimming pool and you can't play with her( it's written that it was fixed on 0.1.2.0v)..dunno if you have to do all her "situation" to get the titsfuck :/

asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
Yes :// Moreover there is still the bug on her event when she is topless in the swimming pool and you can't play with her( it's written that it was fixed on 0.1.2.0v)..dunno if you have to do all her "situation" to get the titsfuck :/
Is Eva in her sexy yellow bikini? The titfuck at gym scene only works with that.

asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
yes :/ is there any other way to see this scene? :(
I just got the scene again after some testing.

Blue Pill isn't needed, you don't need high lust. I didn't test Eva's stats but she had max favor, affection, love and lust.

When you and her are alone at the gym, do weight lifting benchpress with her when she is wearing the yellow bikini. Compliment her then ask if she can lift it. Then take a closer look.

After you pick closer look, her yellow top should come off. And if the gym is empty, the titfuck scene is next.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I just got the scene again after some testing.

Blue Pill isn't needed, you don't need high lust. I didn't test Eva's stats but she had max favor, affection, love and lust.

When you and her are alone at the gym, do weight lifting benchpress with her when she is wearing the yellow bikini. Compliment her then ask if she can lift it. Then take a closer look.

After you pick closer look, her yellow top should come off. And if the gym is empty, the titfuck scene is next.
thank you for your help but the problem is that I can't help her because I fail the strength check ( I have 10/10 str) I talked several times with Jennifer and I always workout :/

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
thank you for your help but the problem is that I can't help her because I fail the strength check ( I have 10/10 str) I talked several times with Jennifer and I always workout :/
Not sure what "Always Workout" means. If it is everyday, Jennifer will tell you that is not the best schedule. I'm assuming you're using the cheat codes to adjust your strength and other stats as well as the girls' stats. You might try lowering your stats to say an 8 and see if that has any affect. If you're working out on the optimal schedule (as recommended by Jennifer) you should see an increase at week's end. Then you can try weightlifting with Eva and see if the scene triggers if it hasn't already when you lowered your stats. Past that, you'll have to wait until @darkhound1 answers.

Reactions: lightpower
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes