Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The hints in the pictures placeholders should give you place where the events occure.
On top of my head Eva tits fuck you during her weight lift and maybe if you win the poker game against her. I can be wrong I have not a good memory for details like these.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
So... How is progressing the vote on the "smaller" breasted girl's content update? The important thing is that they are definitely lacking in the current version.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
The hints in the pictures placeholders should give you place where the events occure.
On top of my head Eva tits fuck you during her weight lift and maybe if you win the poker game against her. I can be wrong I have not a good memory for details like these.
The problem is that I failed to help her with weight lift because of my strength but Im full strength and I talked with Jennifer for tips about workout

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
So... How is progressing the vote on the "smaller" breasted girl's content update? The important thing is that they are definitely lacking in the current version.
Patreon up & they are not lacking compared to their vote share (low) nor vote victories (none). They are on par for that.

Darkhound running a guaranteed content update for one of them is a pretty generous move and (I suppose) also to mix things up a bit (they'd all be backed up at the very end if not)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
@
Almost all events are repeatable. Once you resolve your strength issue it will trigger.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
At night, in the bar, you can invite the girl there to play it. With the cheat on you can tell if is a winning hand, otherwise just rollback and maybe edit the token's value of your opponent to make the match shorter.
If you keep asking I wonder what else you missed out when playing the game.
Search the web for Texas Hold 'em Poker. You'll get enough results with guides, strategies, etc. Basically you need a better hand then the girl. You bet, she bets. When she has no more money she bets clothes. Take all her clothes and you win.
Not helpful. I already have the girl in my room and we are playing poker. I raise and she does nothing. I need someone to give me step by step example of a full round. Generic responses aren't helpful.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
That will not resolve your "poker issue" but that will unlock the strip part.
Open the console and type in : g_poker_game.participants[1].chips=0
The girl will go full naked in one click.

AFAIC, I click "bet" every times regardless of my hand, I usually win relatively quickly.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys, I have a problem with High-Rise Climb, I have to install a cam in Analytics, but the button is at the bottom right where Izumi's computer is, so I can not click on it, how do I solve the problem? ?, I attach image.

You are in the WRONG game thread.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
sorry but /facepalm :)
Sometimes people get tunnel vision when dealing with problems, even developers. The community should be helpful not condescending. On my mod page I answered tons of questions I viewed as silly but treated everyone with respect. The only exception to this is when dealing with trollers and haters who don't want to be helped. :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Amy Evans in the poker bikini, oh my!!! :)

Is "Give her clothes back for a future favor" feature implemented yet in the current release?

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Sometimes people get tunnel vision when dealing with problems, even developers. The community should be helpful not condescending. On my mod page I answered tons of questions I viewed as silly but treated everyone with respect. The only exception to this is when dealing with trollers and haters who don't want to be helped. :)
Ok noted, a facepalm with smile is too much.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You two play nice or both Eva and Desire will not give you lapdances.
That bj after the lapdance was epic!

I just got my favorite sexting message in the game so far:

"Hi Spectre,

I'm going to make you beg for it...until you cum so hard.

Hugs & Kisses,
Lacey"

attachment: full nude pic of Lacey with her playing with her vag

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes