• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
At the moment they are only available for Alice and Yvvette. It's easy just pick them as the winners in the butt contest!
Thank You. Since there are after poker scenes a was replaying poker hoping that it will show up with time.

Also is there a way to "force" event to trigger or rise chance of theme? Im day 39 and still have like 60% to unlock.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Natasha, Desire, and Eva have rewards from poker.
Raise your chances of triggering an event by making sure the girls have high affection, love and lust.
Using the search function on this forum can tell you how to get any specific event, scene or appt.
Your phone will provide a check list, and by mousing over the window, you can get hints on how to get the scene.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Interesting: Have I seen that School Nurse somewhere nearby and just some time ago... ;D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm not ;)... Must have a sister in Holiday Island in very Skimpy Bikini right now...

Edit: And in Doctor's Uniform sometimes too...
Hmm, maybe her sister's name is Alice? That would mean she also has a sister named Amy. 3 hot girls in one family? Would love to sit at that dinner table this Thanksgiving.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hmm, maybe her sister's name is Alice? That would mean she also has a sister named Amy. 3 hot girls in one family? Would love to sit at that dinner table this Thanksgiving.
Hmm, no. I'd say it's more like something starting with R. And ending with e...

Edit: WTF!? I haven't been in Holiday Island after Sep 29th??? Damn, I hope they are not very angry because of it...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Renee? Maybe if I squint a little bit, but I don't recall Renee ever being in the doctor's office or wearing a nurse's uniform.

Maybe in some future update if we're lucky.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Well, I seem to have been very, very naughty boy and have neglected them for over two weeks. So, it may have been Masseuse's dress too...

Apr 12, 2017
This happened when i used poker cheat

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 261, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\game\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\game\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\game\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\game\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 913, in script call
.ۄ��[r�?�>�.k�h�����*ͳ�)����y�1��q��v;!�m3���o����H3�͕~k/�C1W-ӨN��N���xg�ԟ��u����ud6�ɘo�f⿶ �]����,�ڧ��_wb�4ɉ�SZĉ�'n��E��N�Nkn�=n��_��b����X�Ǩ���&�/�&�o+V$1��}I�}Ɋ�R�ݗ
File "game/pl_actions.rpyc", line 323, in script call
�
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 143, in script call
�gZ�7���j<�HPԸ�������f,̒<��v�X�v�WZk5.�[m�x�'�z8�$���~��o�-hIry������k��x��ѸpB{�8
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 261, in script
�+����W�y]V����~I�*���瓪4.���68�F��\��Wm�� �;SH��5��M��G�u{��=t�����,U6��A�,�������ˆ="�O�%*qWE��bdɩS�E��Tý���91�La���y�o�+��FL:�s��8)��ZE��bE G�mm6S�:��ͱ*Z=��vЙ��׹\g��9�+Z^N#�Z]��.���HѴ�Դy:M�;���iZwr��i�
File "E:\game\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\game\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
This happened when i used poker cheat

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\game\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\game\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\game\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\game\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 913, in script call
.ۄ��[r�?�>�.k�h�����*ͳ�)����y�1��q��v;!�m3���o����H3�͕~k/�C1W-ӨN��N���xg�ԟ��u����ud6�ɘo�f⿶ �]����,�ڧ��_wb�4ɉ�SZĉ�'n��E��N�Nkn�=n��_��b����X�Ǩ���&�/�&�o+V$1��}I�}Ɋ�R�ݗ
File "game/pl_actions.rpyc", line 323, in script call
�
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 143, in script call
�gZ�7���j<�HPԸ�������f,̒<��v�X�v�WZk5.�[m�x�'�z8�$���~��o�-hIry������k��x��ѸpB{�8
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 261, in script
�+����W�y]V����~I�*���瓪4.���68�F��\��Wm�� �;SH��5��M��G�u{��=t�����,U6��A�,�������ˆ="�O�%*qWE��bdɩS�E��Tý���91�La���y�o�+��FL:�s��8)��ZE��bE G�mm6S�:��ͱ*Z=��vЙ��׹\g��9�+Z^N#�Z]��.���HѴ�Դy:M�;���iZwr��i�
File "E:\game\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\game\HolidayIsland-0.1.2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
Well, that's what you get when try cheat in Poker. :evilsmile: Try next time without cheating...

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Saving before each hand and betting max is by far the best "cheat" possible.
Saves a million headaches down the road compared to mucking up the games variables directly.
Saving an reloading is a pain in the .... You might as well simply roll back (page up key) when you get a hand you don't like. You defeat even the girls with the highest poker rating in a short time with that.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes