Jun 4, 2017
Hi, with Alice you have to wait until you enter in the gym area and automatically the event iniciates. (it's random, and you should have high love/affection/lust with her).
With Heather and Jessica it's a common event. Same here, with Heather and Jessica high love/affection/lust (both of them). Then, wait until they both of them are alone at the beach, at the same time. Choose Heather "walk on the beach". In the narrative, choose option of look at her tits (i don't remmenber thr exactly words of the option), and then choose cumpliment instead. It should iniciate the event.
Re: Heather and Jessica, that's not quite true; this one's tricky, so I'm not going to tell this guy he should have used the search bar, because it's confusing. You need a time when Heather is on the beach and Jessica will be there half an hour later. If you see Heather on the beach, wait 30 minutes and see if Jessica shows up. If she does, roll back and take Heather for a walk. If she doesn't, roll back and do something else. Wash, rinse, repeat as necessary.

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, @darkhound1, I realize you don't want to give all your patron info away, but can you give us a hint what "trophies" are? That's really piqued my curiosity, and it's beyond me to guess.
Very often the patron only posts are only patron only, because I have to do it since they are NSFW. If it's just game info and news I don't have anything against sharing.

Trophies and more interface updates (0.1.2.1 beta)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Interesting. I wouldn't have guessed that. Thank you very much for sharing.

One wonders, though--why not a trophy for straight-up fucking as well?
I would not have guessed that either. I can see future updates having new scenes for some girls since there are a couple with only one or two girls that currently do a trophy category. Footjobs for example. It seems to me that after awhile it will be harder and harder to avoid repetition without increasing the number of girls allowed on the island at any given time.

Reactions: junior366

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've got a problem with last update. Looking at my phone, the button "Use your phone for hacking" is gone. Not from beginning, but during play of this version. Is that a bug ? Already known ? Any solution for it ?

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, I've got a problem with last update. Looking at my phone, the button "Use your phone for hacking" is gone. Not from beginning, but during play of this version. Is that a bug ? Already known ? Any solution for it ?
Well, it's not on the for 0.1.2.1 . . .

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
We are talking about the bottom right app correct? Your statement of "Not from the beginning, but during play ... " is a bit confusing. Do you mean that it is there some of the time, but then it goes away? Or you click on the app and get nothing. As @come up screaming posted, it hasn't been mentioned before as a bug.

derpter

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone please?
Ivy is pretty hard to trigger. She must wear the skimpy bikini and be in the "pool" of triggerable events. Which means she must have at least 70-80 lust and and 60-70 love i suppose.
Then try to walk to your room as often as possible (with half an hour time delay of course) - my experience has shown that those events can happen at every time, but often between dinner and bar opening - and hope that the event is activated. There ist no certainity to trigger this all the time.
If you you want to reach the second stage of the event then you have to take the blue pill beforehand. Pray you get an errection otherwise you will be considered to small to be fit for Ivy ;).

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey everyone,
I've added another improvement for the interface. This time it's about the save/load games options. Here is a list of the changes:
  • You can add a description for each save file now (shown in red)
  • The version number the game was saved with is displayed (text in green)
  • The number of pages for save files has been increased from 9 to 15
I think this is something I should have done a lot sooner :)

As always, feel free to write some comments or suggestions.

I hope you like the update!

Darkhound

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not aware of any bugs in that regard. The requirements to see the hacking app haven been fixed. They were broken before. It could be you need to increase your hacking skill level.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I'm not aware of any bugs in that regard. The requirements to see the hacking app haven been fixed. They were broken before. It could be you need to increase your hacking skill level.
Your answer has given me the right hint! It's not a bug, it's my fault. For some reason I had temporarily reduced my hacking skill, that's the reason for disappearance of this button. With the same save and increased hacking skill, voila the button is back. Thanks

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.3 beta - development news (updated 10/10/2018)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.3 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.2.0 release.

0.1.3 beta will include everything from 0.1.2.0 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.2.1 beta which includes bug fixes and new content

The update from 0.1.2.0 to 0.1.2.1 has 147 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content
•Wet T-Shirt contest will be availabel on saturdays --> will be added with 0.1.2.1 (still working on it)
•You can add a description for each save game now. Also the version number of the save is displayed. In addition you have 15 pages for save slots now instead of 9 --> will be added with 0.1.2.1
•Yumiko gets some sexting images for the new category "context related" --> will be added with 0.1.2.1
•Sextings can be send with a time delay now. I needed this for the new context related sexting messages. --> will be added with 0.1.2.1
•A new fifth section for "sexting" has been added. In the future you will get context related sextings with individual texts. --> will be added with 0.1.2.1
•The phone gets a new app to display "Trophies" for each girl --> will be added with 0.1.2.1
•Yumiko will work at the night bar for two days of the week instead of Jennifer --> will be added with 0.1.2.1 (still working on it)
•Yumiko gets the basic actions (hug, kiss, grope, gift) --> will be added with 0.1.2.1
•Aly gets the pool pose scene --> will be added with 0.1.2.1 (still working on it)
•Aly gets the pool sunbed scene --> will be added with 0.1.2.1
•Faye gets the breast flash action renders --> will be added with 0.1.2.1

Minor improvements and changes
•Instead of only the "not yet discovered!" image, you see a preview of the scene behind --> will be added with 0.1.2.1
•Lots of corrections for spelling and grammar (many thanks to Rock H. for all the help) --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•Contacts and progress overview phone app gets a scrollbar /mousewheel scroll option. Meaning the next/previous page buttons are no longer needed and have been removed --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•Inventory phone app gets a scrollbar/mousewheel scroll option. Meaning the next/previous page buttons are no longer needed and have been removed --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•Probability for all girls to be at the night bar at 01:30 has been greatly reduced --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•Yvette is still wearing her old bathing suit in the initial phone image --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•Fixed some spelling and grammar mistakes --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1

Bug fixes
•Image with Faye at the pool had part of an arm showing that did not belong there --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•"initimate action" counters not properly increased during Eva elevator scene and Amy shower scene --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•When you get the footjob from Renee, your lust isn't reduced --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•Eva pool distraction scene when she asks you to swim at the end of the scene could lead to a strange text: "Sorry, but this action is not yet supported for <player>" <player> could also be another girl name. --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•Ivy sexting image placeholder on phone achievements is missing --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•sleeping could cause error: name 'char1' is not definied in pl_actions.rpy, line 1077 --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•Some lines of text when talking to the doctor or with receptionist could not be seen. This is related to the size reduction of the text box. --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•Relaxing at the pool could cause the problem that text was shown, but the images were not changing. In addition all interface buttons were deactivated. --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•Some quests could be added several times for one girl (e.g. Natasha breast growth quest) --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1
•Faye gets the breast grope action back. Was accidentially removed in 0.1.2 --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.1

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.2.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.1.2.1 beta --> no date yet

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The "hmm what arm" question that should be the natural reaction to the bug fixes :p

Because the arm thing is pretty hilarious, it could not have been better if Darkhound had planned it, almost inclined to think he did, because here are the two pictures.

Faye's expression, priceless.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes