darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
You have nice F cup tits "Jessica", but I prefer my J cups *giggles*
Just a quick one for you to enjoy - took about 30 minutes to pose and render.

Jessica_jenny1.jpg

As to who's the girl in the other image (Jenny McClain)

light03

Feb 26, 2018
The popularity of Yvette - one of the things I do not understand, is not my type, although the scenes with her are wonderful. I hope the above girls will get at least a little more scenes. :)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Always thought this lady had a bit of Amy in her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for girls,

- Most unpopular would be Delizia
- Most "ignored"* was Heather, now it is likey Eva or Renee, with Desire trailing marginally. Renee and Desire have had some chances though,
- Most unlucky in a poll would be Renee (always losing badly in Polls)
- The most well supplied is probably Ivy. Contrary to perceptions, relative her vote score, which is low, she is close to the top of most well supplied of all the girls in terms of "renders to votes"

Calling it *"ignore" is a bit overselling it, as it is actually just undersupplied relative to their popularity due to the huge constraints of time relative number of girls.

As the number of girls imposes rather large demands which combined with Patreon, means more popular will necessarily be much, much, better supplied due to demand/votes than less popular.

Which is pretty fair all things considered.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I agree on Renee. She's easily the prettiest girl available on the island, yet has zero fucking content. :(

Reactions: Big AlA

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
She is a below average patreon to average vote performer and have lost all her poll fights with others.
Nothing else to it.

Anyway, as long as she is part of the line up her turn will come up eventually, might take some time is all.
Until then those that do win their patreon polls will pull ahead.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It's all good. Darkhound just confirmed that Renee is getting a bit of content soon. So yay!

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
The skinny brunette with the huge round knockers (on the rightmost in the logo picture on page 1) is easily the hottest imo.

Btw, a list with picture of girl & names would be helpful.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes