light03

Feb 26, 2018
A week later Joy will invite the MC to a meeting, where you can invite another girl for free.After that, at retsepshene you can choose which girl to invite, it will cost 100 company favor.

Badboys1001

Jul 9, 2018
Is thier any walkthrough of this game.showing all the status about girls n yourself. And how to trigger all the cut scenes. Does anyone know any cheats which can used.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone :)
this is another preview of a functionality update you will get with 0.1.1 beta.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to see several or all images from a scene you have done again on your phone? Instead of just one?

If you like that, this update is for you :)
In my current development version, the sexting images and some scenes already got the multiple image function.
You can see it from the "M" in the top left corner of the main preview image. If you click on you get a phone size image on your screen, just like you know it already.

And that's where the good stuff comes in:
If you check out the next image, you can see that there are 2 new buttons on the lower left of the phone. They got a mouse over text now as well, which is displayed in the top left corner (you get that for the existig buttons on the right as well).

Using the 2 new buttons, you can now switch between all the images of the scene. So in the example, you can see Amy working out again :)

Implementing this new feature took about half a day. I hope it's worth it.

With the next update you will get some events/scenes/appointments and all sexting images with the new "M" function. More will be added with later versions.

In case you're wondering about the different swimsuits. I could make it possible too, but it would be more complicated and not fully compatible with current save games. So it might be added one day, but not right now.

Darkhound

Badboys1001

Jul 9, 2018
Hello sorryas im new to this game.
If u have completed the game can someone post all the cut scenes and how to trigher them. Thanks

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
how do i use the cheats?i press shift and 0 and nothing happens
in holiday island install directory -> open renpy map -> open common map -> right click "00console.rpy" and edit (with notepad). inside "00console.rpy" change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" -> save the file and now ingame you can use SHIFT + O to open command console. :)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
in holiday island install directory -> open renpy map -> open common map -> right click "00console.rpy" and edit (with notepad). inside "00console.rpy" change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" -> save the file and now ingame you can use SHIFT + O to open command console. :)
@darkhound1 changed it so the directory is open so you only need to press shift + o

Reactions: Bantry

doffy89

Feb 20, 2018
@darkhound1 changed it so the directory is open so you only need to press shift + o
thanks,it worked!Now i try to load the game again and get this message

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = False config.console_history_size = 100 config.console_history_lines = 1000
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
thanks,it worked!Now i try to load the game again and get this message

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = False config.console_history_size = 100 config.console_history_lines = 1000
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
This is the problem when you rewrite code you don't understand. I suggest you re-download the game and then just use shift + o

Reactions: Bantry

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial compressed versions of Holiday Island v0.1.0.2 beta
  • pc 201mb
  • mac 191mb
have fun and please report problems

racnarox

Jul 11, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Recolor' <'Scale' <'Image' u'events/Amy/Amy_event_arrive2.jpg'> 128 72 True> 255 255 255 191 True>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/Amy/Amy_event_arrive2.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 716, in script
"�E\�\����
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1827, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1815, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1120, in render
st, at)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1150, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 805, in load
child = cache.get(self.image)
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 560, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/Amy/Amy_event_arrive2.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.1.284
Holiday Island 0.1.0.2
Wed Jul 11 01:15:41 2018

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes