darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Recolor' <'Scale' <'Image' u'events/Amy/Amy_event_arrive2.jpg'> 128 72 True> 255 255 255 191 True>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/Amy/Amy_event_arrive2.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 716, in script
"�E\�\����
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1827, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1815, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1120, in render
st, at)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1150, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 805, in load
child = cache.get(self.image)
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Holiday Island\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 560, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/Amy/Amy_event_arrive2.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.1.284
Holiday Island 0.1.0.2
Wed Jul 11 01:15:41 2018
Either you used an unzip tool that corrupted the files, or the download was corrupted, or you installed it the wrong way. The image is available in the game files.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
One question How can i change my character name and last name?
Start a new game. Everything else is too complicated, since the player name is stored with every girl. I could add it to the game, but I don't see any real reason why you would need that.
I don't intend to actively support using someone else's save files...

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey @darkhound1, July 20th is my sister's birthday. That's a little over a week from now. Not a holiday or anything, but just in case you needed a target date for the next update release. She doesn't play Holiday Island, but I would be sure to tell her that her birth date inspired you to release the next update of my favorite game.

Reactions: junior366

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey @darkhound1, July 20th is my sister's birthday. That's a little over a week from now. Not a holiday or anything, but just in case you needed a target date for the next update release. She doesn't play Holiday Island, but I would be sure to tell her that her birth date inspired you to release the next update of my favorite game.
lol :D
Well I was down with summer flu for more than a week, so unfortunately there is little hope that it will be ready on 20. of july.

Reactions: undri115

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
lol :D
Well I was down with summer flu for more than a week, so unfortunately there is little hope that it will be ready on 20. of july.
So sorry to hear you were sick. Be careful visiting the doctor as they have been known to slip you green pills and take advantage of the situation. Seriously, hope you are well and we'll all do our best to be patient and await the next release.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
On the left, there is a down arrow that when you click on it the 'Save' option will open. Or you can 'right-click' anywhere on the screen and the same option will open.

Now if you mean are there 'Save' files available from other players, the answer would be no. Not that we're trying to be mean, but since some events are one-time occurrences you'll miss them if you don't play the game yourself.

name20

Feb 5, 2018
On the left, there is a down arrow that when you click on it the 'Save' option will open. Or you can 'right-click' anywhere on the screen and the same option will open.

Now if you mean are there 'Save' files available from other players, the answer would be no. Not that we're trying to be mean, but since some events are one-time occurrences you'll miss them if you don't play the game yourself.
I'm playing but I do not know I'm 90 today and nothing interesting has happened yet even though I'm quite addicted to the game

So I thought maybe someone had better guard

French JC

Mar 25, 2018
Great game, I really enjoy it, thank you Darkhound.

I don't think it was posted before: how to get all stats on sub dermal monitoring

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes