Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
You get a blue pill for turning in 3 sperm samples with a high lust level. 70+ I believe. You get a green pill for turning in sperm samples with a low lust level. You may also buy other colored pills from the shopping app on your phone.
ah ok thank you :)

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Find a game that appeals to you if you don't like skinny girls with big boobs.
Seriously, I never get this complaint. I look at tese games all the time to try to find ones that have girls with big boobs. I know acey and Delizia are some people's favorties in this game, but I for one am happy neither has much content

rararara

Jun 5, 2017
found bug :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'events/[event_char.fname]/[event_char.fname]_[event_char2.fname]_event_shower1.jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 731, in script call
File "game/events.rpy", line 508, in script call
File "game/events.rpy", line 813, in script
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/[event_char.fname]/[event_char.fname]_[event_char2.fname]_event_shower1.jpg'.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Is there any other hint for the new Ivy breast bump scene? I've had the scene start while I still have the effect from the blue pill, and she's wearing her skimp bikini, but still can't get it to work. All her stats are maxed and my lust was over 75
Just did it again with my lust at 100. Can't think of anything else, anyone else get a clue. Just to clarify I get the breast bump event with her in the skimpy bikini, but it doesn't lead to the sex scene

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
My favourite ones are Aly, Desire, Jessica and Heather; but so poor contents for them... :disappointed:
Ok about Yvette

PS: if I'd like games with small/normal boobs, I search for other games. In this one the target is another, and I hope it keeps that trend...

Reactions: January2015

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
My favourite ones are Aly, Desire, Jessica and Heather; but so poor contents for them... :disappointed:
Ok about Yvette
Then good news for you. Darkhound shared a good Desire preview today. She's my favorite too along with Amy

Reactions: Bantry

rararara

Jun 5, 2017
another bug when drinking with Alice

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1101, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 988, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_nightbar.rpy, line 988)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\ccccccccccccccc\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\ccccccccccccccc\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\ccccccccccccccc\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\ccccccccccccccc\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1101, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 988, in script
File "C:\ccccccccccccccc\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\ccccccccccccccc\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\ccccccccccccccc\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_nightbar.rpy, line 988)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Looks like you may be running version 0.08 with bugfix 2. You need to download and follow the instructions for installing addon 2. Not sure the OP has fully updated links. Try the developer's (@darkhound1) patreon page for the latest.
Code:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/holiday-island-0-17490113

Reactions: User #19006
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes