crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
It might me some bug in renpy. I fixed it by working around it for the next version.
I changed the image name to "Renee_dream1.jpg" and added some code:
if l_dream == "Renée":
$ l_dream = "Renee"
It's kinda silly but it should work.
Can you please copy the file "Renée_dream1.jpg" to "Renee_dream1.jpg". Not rename it, but copy it. This should fix the problem as well. The file is in the folder "images/dream".
I bet you he's right. It could be the Japanese support enabled. My system is set that way as well to play some games from abroad.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It might me some bug in renpy. I fixed it by working around it for the next version.
I changed the image name to "Renee_dream1.jpg" and added some code:
if l_dream == "Renée":
$ l_dream = "Renee"
It's kinda silly but it should work.
Can you please copy the file "Renée_dream1.jpg" to "Renee_dream1.jpg". Not rename it, but copy it. This should fix the problem as well. The file is in the folder "images/dream".
Will make the change and let you know, haven't had a chance to get back and play yet.

Edit:
Made the change, and still did not appear. I could Ignore through it, but was still getting the error:

While loading <'AlphaMask' u'dream/Ren\xe9e_dream1.jpg' u'dream/dream_alpha.jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 876, in script call
File "game/pl_actions.rpy", line 160, in script
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 383, in execute_pause
renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
IOError: Couldn't find file 'dream/Renee_dream1.jpg'.

It might be the Japanese Locale causing havoc, since the original name was something like Rene F _dream1.jpg

I was able to copy the name with the accented e in manually and that worked. So crisis averted. But considering how many people use Japanese Locale to play games on this site, it might be something to take into consideration.

Overall, loving the new renders.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Are there no interactions with the bartender yet, other than when you buy drinks during dates? Not counting mods, I mean.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Are there no interactions with the bartender yet, other than when you buy drinks during dates? Not counting mods, I mean.
Not sure what you mean by "Not counting mods". Regardless, you can play poker, get a lingerie show, I would think those count as interactions. Oh yeah, and she hosts a mean 'Butt Contest'.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I thought @darkhound1 asked that no one make mods yet so its easier to tell what is a real defect? With the way the console commands are well dispersed through the thread, we don't really need one either.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I thought @darkhound1 asked that no one make mods yet so its easier to tell what is a real defect? With the way the console commands are well dispersed through the thread, we don't really need one either.
Mods or more cheat options are ookay with me under certain conditions.
I had some chat with @Kinnerman about it and we agreed on how to add cheats to the game. I even put an entry point to call the cheats into my code with 0.0.8 content addon2.
Cheats can be enabled now by typing:
g_cheats_enabled = True
in the console.
This will also enable third party mods if they are present.
Right now the only thing the cheat option will do is show who has the winning hand in the poker game.

Rgalopo

Dec 14, 2017
Congratulations Darkhound!!
Great Game and great Girls (im falling in love about Jessica)
Is there any event with Jennifer different than poker Party? Im interacting with her every day, but no way.
Thanks in advance!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there any event with Jennifer different than poker Party? Im interacting with her every day, but no way.
Thanks in advance!
Have you played poker with Jennifer? Do that and beat her and other options become available.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Thanks in advance!
well my favorite is Ivy, yeah i like big girls :D

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
There are hints to the girls in the phone.

Simply hover the mouse over the pictures of unknown events.
It will give a hint what is involved to see it.

Most people seem not to be aware of this.

So perhaps could a good idea to run that by the players in a tip or when getting the phone. Or simply on the phone page itself have a text below the picture area with the hint saying : "Hover mouse over pictures for hints."

Bit crude approach the last one I suppose, but on the other hand direct approach often the best. Certainly hard to miss for one thing.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
upload_2018-3-15_18-31-12.png

Here is how it looks for those unaware.
The screen does not show the mouse, but I hover it over one of the not discovered yet pics.

based on the hint I know that the event is in the fitness center and choosing her lifting weights. Having tried it, I know my toon does not have enough strength to help her, so I likely need to built that to get the event. And having done that, if it does not fire in one of her outfits, to ask her to change to another and try again.

Also hope it is ok to drop a screen like that. New to it, so let me know if I need to put it in a spoiler tag or something to minimize it please.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you give Amy the swimwear, I've had it for some time now and still don't know how to give it to her

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Hi
I can not wait for the sexting of Ivy, Faye, Heather, Aly, Desire and when I have Joy. Looking forward to the next updates, your game is incredibly awesome. ^^

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes