spoeden

Oct 1, 2018
The event has not been implemented for Yumiko. The error is that you are able to start it in the first place.
I've changed the code to only make it available for Jennifer.
For something that hasn't been implemented, it seems that you left the code in the newest version of the game with none of the images but the door to the room.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 786, in script call
call appointment_show_clothes (event_char, 1) from _call_appointment_show_clothes
File "game/appointments.rpy", line 3479, in script
show expression ("appointments/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_show_clothes[i_nr_clothes]_1.jpg") with dissolve
Exception: DynamicImage u'appointments/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_show_clothes[i_nr_clothes]_1.jpg': could not find image. (u'appointments/Yumiko/Yumiko_show_clothes1_1.jpg')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 786, in script call
call appointment_show_clothes (event_char, 1) from _call_appointment_show_clothes
File "game/appointments.rpy", line 3479, in script
show expression ("appointments/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_show_clothes[i_nr_clothes]_1.jpg") with dissolve
File "D:\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "D:\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1121, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "D:\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 709, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "D:\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1057, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "D:\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.0-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 677, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "D:\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 695, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "D:\HolidayIsland-0.1.3.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 634, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'appointments/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_show_clothes[i_nr_clothes]_1.jpg': could not find image. (u'appointments/Yumiko/Yumiko_show_clothes1_1.jpg')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.3.1
Sun Nov 11 03:51:50 2018

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Shortly after I posted my question, she just showed up at the bar. I had not relaxed at the beach. I'm not certain if I had even brought Eva to the island at that point. Idk.
Eva bikini, relaxe at the beach is for meeting Yumiko at the beach bar and get an Eva event :)

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
hi, i just started the game. eva arrived on the island, and after the contest for miss butt island (i don't know the exact name) i chose her to win the contest.. she came to my room that night and after i had sex with her, she left and i'm in my room and i can't go anywhere.. i can't click on the other locations, they are somehow in shadow and i can't click on them.. i can't press on the button to pass time quicker.. can someoane help me?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hi, i just started the game. eva arrived on the island, and after the contest for miss butt island (i don't know the exact name) i chose her to win the contest.. she came to my room that night and after i had sex with her, she left and i'm in my room and i can't go anywhere.. i can't click on the other locations, they are somehow in shadow and i can't click on them.. i can't press on the button to pass time quicker.. can someoane help me?
I know using the search button and reading the results is hard, but come on this has been answered so many times it is ridiculous.

from the bug fix page of 1.3.1:
  • After the Eva reward event, all buttons are deactivated. To activate them, open the console and type: menu_active = False --> fixed with 0.1.3.1 - you still need to type the console code once if the error already happened in your game

• Desire Search.gif

Reactions: zapallbugs

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I took the time and counted the images and videos for each girl in each category. I will post the complete file later.
As a preview, here is the total result (videos have been weighted and count like 15 images)
View attachment 175261
Content analysis done.

First :

Second :

Short and compact summary, table style, below.

Last table is conclusion and also de factor a TLDR.
People can scroll to it for a 30 second overview.

Table version of content analysis
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should be final content post. No more walls from me. Hope some of it is of interest or usage for someone.

Reactions: zapallbugs

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone :)
Between all the ongoing polls, I wanted to show you also some new functions.

You can visit the girl's rooms now to schedule a date.

Here is how it works and what has been changed/added:
  • You can ask the girls for their room number in the next update
  • You can visit any of the girls rooms every 5 hours
  • If the girl is in her room, most of the time she will open the door for you. Sometimes she won't :)
  • The basic functionality will work without any additional renders, but with reduced quality, since the basic character images have to be zoomed in a bit. It's not that bad though.
  • It's possible to use new renders (in webp format and double size) without having to change any code. If they are availble for a girl, they will be used.
  • You can schedule a date/appointment with the girl (meet at the pool, beach, gym, night bar) and specify the time as well.
  • Depending on the time and circumstances, the girl can open the door in a bikini, evening wear, still wet from a shower or in sexy sleepwear
First render is for Yvette with the new webp character render in high res:

For comparison, here is Eva without the new renders:

After you have talked with the girl about the place and time, an entry will be added to your calendar:

I hope you like the new feature.

Darkhound

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Just in case anyone is searching for this, there are two ways to reduce a girl's anger. The first is to give them a gift. Each girl reacts differently to each gift. I usually go with a rose which increases love and reduces anger. The large sweets increases her affection and her favor and reduces anger. The small sweets increase affection and reduce anger. The second way is to put suntan lotion on the girls who have that as an option. If you put the lotion on her back without squeezing her boobs, she trusts you and her anger goes down, while her favor goes up.

Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The webp renders look like they should do well in increasing the picture quality overall.
Something to look forward to being rolled out.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes