Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Where is the elevator ı couldn't find ?
As with a number of things, you don't get there by going there; if Eva is on the island wearing her skimpy bikini, then at some point when you go to your room, it will trigger.
Okay ı will try but 2 weeks couldn't find ı wil try again. Thank you.
You're welcome. Sometimes a given event takes a long time to trigger--it's just the way of it. I suggest going to your room every half-hour until it triggers.
You might also try waiting until she leaves an area. For example if she is in the gym in her skimpy bikini and you wait 30 minutes and she is no longer there, she might have left and gone to her room. Go to your room and see if the scene triggers. Naturally stat levels can play a role in scenes triggering also.

Reactions: Mtc

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just wait, it tooks me several days to finish :)
That's not entirely true which is why my initial answer was to search for other posts on the topic. There is a known bug with Aly's pictures and yes, there is a work around providing you are comfortable with inserting specific codes via the console. Or as you suggested, one can wait because the developer has said it will be corrected with the next update release.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Hopefully this works and someone can help. Haven't played in awhile and tried to go back to the game with the most recent updates and continue where I left off. My last save was way after 0.8, so is suppose to work anyway, but after I get the disclaimer screen I get the error in the first image

I can ignore it and go to my saved games, but when I try to load my saved games I get the error in the 2nd and 3rd images and can't get passed it

Thanks for any help anyone can give me Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hopefully this works and someone can help. Haven't played in awhile and tried to go back to the game with the most recent updates and continue where I left off. My last save was way after 0.8, so is suppose to work anyway, but after I get the disclaimer screen I get the error in the first image

I can ignore it and go to my saved games, but when I try to load my saved games I get the error in the 2nd and 3rd images and can't get passed it

Thanks for any help anyone can give me View attachment 177694 View attachment 177695
View attachment 177696
Download for starters...

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I did, even says 1.3.1 on the homepage of the game
Well, did you install it? Did you install it correctly?? Because, as you can very well see in your own tracebacks, your version is still Holiday Island 0.1.3.0 ... So, install it. And if it still doesn't work: Install the whole thing again. 0.1.3.0 and 0.1.3.1 Bug Fix after that . And if it's still broken, redownload, redownload, reinstall and reinstall. And do not install it over an old version. Make a new folder where you install. And no worries with saves, those are safe in your User -folder...
-edited-

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Content analysis done.

First :

Second :

Short and compact summary, table style, below.
Well. Guess I lied on the last content post thing.

Having spent all that time on it I was not really happy about the coverage. It provided me with good insight about content and ranks, but felt it lacked some nuances.

Not going to add more, people can read it themselves and draw their own conclusions.

Color Key

upload_2018-11-13_9-12-24.png

Score (adjusted for Character Renders and Renders used repeating outfits)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grouping (Sex)

Ranking table and content/rank

Notes

Disclaimer : These parts were done quick, can be count errors and glaring oversights

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
I'm aware, downloaded it, made sure I chose to replace all the old files, and have done it 3 times. Homepage says 1.3.1, probably an issue with the code somewhere, possibly due to not downloading previous versions and/or bug fixes, but not sure what the coreection would be, hoping @darkhound1 sees this and possibly knows the answer

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Interesting... It's a self-standing build not tied to or dependent of older versions. But are you sure you didn't extract it over older version to old version's folder?

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Did it the same way I've done them in the past and did it 3 times just to be sure. Downloaded, extracted the file, moved the file to the original folder Ihave the game in and clicked to move all the old stuff

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Interesting... It's a self-standing build not tied to or dependent of older versions. But are you sure you didn't extract it over older version to old version's folder?
There is quite interesting issue with that 0.31 fix patch !!! I loaded v1.30 at the main paige...OK. Excracted and start to play....OK. Loading my last save (v0.82 something), game tells it`s upgrading the version and then game gives the same error as

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes