partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Did it the same way I've done them in the past and did it 3 times just to be sure. Downloaded, extracted the file, moved the file to the original folder Ihave the game in and clicked to move all the old stuff
Yes, but did you create a new folder for 0.1.3.0 and then extracted 0.1.3.1 Bug Fix into it? Every version should have separate folder to avoid that weirdness of having ghosts of old version in newer version. I have had that 'Ghosts of Past' fuckup some times...

There is quite interesting issue with that 0.31 fix patch !!! I loaded v1.30 at the main paige...OK. Excracted and start to play....OK. Loading my last save (v0.82 something), game tells it`s upgrading the version and then game gives the same error as
Well, if it was 0.0.8. or earlier I can understand why it doesn't work. And as I said separate folders for different versions. For me continuing a save from v0.1.2.x (and probably from earlier version too) worked just fine. All and only I needed to move was Saves -folder from older to newer version...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, but did you create a new folder for 0.1.3.0 and then extracted 0.1.3.1 Bug Fix into it? Every version should have separate folder to avoid that weirdness of having ghosts of old version in newer version. I have had that 'Ghosts of Past' fuckup some times...

Well, if it was 0.0.8. or earlier I can understand why it doesn't work. And as I said separate folders for different versions. For me continuing a save from v0.1.2.x (and probably from earlier version too) worked just fine. All and only I needed to move was Saves -folder from older to newer version...
So you moved manually old versions save folder to new versions save folder ??? I NEVER had to do so with RenPy games (only one is MOTH but it`s Unity) !!!!
EDIT: BTW, Check my save witch continues different, if I play 1.30 or 1.31 and tell me do you have that footjob or does he wet his pants ? In my hame 1.30 he get a footjub and 1.31 he wet his pants !!!

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
So you moved manually old versions save folder to new versions save folder ??? I NEVER had to do so with RenPy games (only one is MOTH but it`s Unity) !!!!
I don't know if it's needed but I always do it: If there's Saves' folder in older version then I move it to newer version. Yes, there's another saves' folder under Users / ... / Renpy, but why not?
And I don't have problems with old saves or this bugfixed version... ;D

Reactions: User #19006

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't know if it's needed but I always do it: If there's Saves' folder in older version then I move it to newer version. Yes, there's another saves' folder under Users / ... / Renpy, but why not?
And I don't have problems with old saves or this bugfixed version... ;D
I edited my post !!

Kronman987

Aug 22, 2017
Hey! Anyone get Eva to multiple orgazium? What do you have to do to get the rest of the girls in the game to fo that? Endurance, lust, what are the levels?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Hey! Anyone get Eva to multiple orgazium? What do you have to do to get the rest of the girls in the game to fo that? Endurance, lust, what are the levels?
Only Eva has that as a thing, and only in that one scene. Eventually others will probably get that as on option in scenes, but for now that is the only time it shows up.

Reactions: Kronman987

Darrylman

Oct 16, 2018
Someone has probably already asked this, but there is 300+pages of chat messages so I'm going to ask anyways. How do you get the Natasha night bar scene? I've tried drinking with her with different outfit and pill combinations but I cannot figure it out.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Someone has probably already asked this, but there is 300+pages of chat messages so I'm going to ask anyways. How do you get the Natasha night bar scene? I've tried drinking with her with different outfit and pill combinations but I cannot figure it out.
Affection, Love and Lust checks all green? Will be visible in upper part of UI. And since you're New Member, for future use:

How To Search In F95Zone or Desire Will Be Angry GIF.gif especially since Desire will be annoyed ;D

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.4 beta - development news (updated 12/11/2018)
Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.4.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.3.0 release.

0.1.4.0 beta will include everything from 0.1.3.0 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.3.2 beta which includes bug fixes and new content

The update from 0.1.3.0 to 0.1.3.2 has 109 new renders and videos!

New features and content

• Amy gets a short quest for a sexy lingerie which she will happily pose for us --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The posing function gets a camera zoom and Possibility to move the image using a (left) mouse click. All new posing images are in 2540x1440 (webp format) for better quality and use of the new zoom function. --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Amy gets a posing "appointment" in lingerie --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • You will be able to visit the girl's rooms (when you have the room bumber) and schedule appointments --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets the swim scene at the pool --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Renée gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Faye gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette will get a short event at the player's door --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yumiko gets two "dream images" from the night bar scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Jessica will get her "follow me" renders, that were planned for 0.1.3 already, but forgotten to include --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes

• A short intro that explains all features of the new posing function has been added. It can be skipped or watched --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Lots of typo corrections and smaller text changes in different places --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • A cleanup function for events has been added to the save game update code for 0.1.3.2 (this will correct 25 of 24 events seen or similar) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets an additional achievement for the reception at night event (no no images or story) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • In the achievements, all of Yvette's events and appointments have been changed to "multi image" --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • For the display of sexting images, the number of total images in the cagtegory is shown --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The last selected "view": character base data/achievements/trophies will be stored and you will directly see that page when you click on a character next time. --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Bug fixes

• Yumiko "dream" and "phone" images were missing --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia sexting is not working and not showing up in achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Fixed a rare crash during player masturbation scene (ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list ) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko's bra size wasn't shown event though she told you --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Aly pool pose topless scene was not added as done/seen in the achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • The interaction counters (daily and weekly) were not reset for special girls and girls not on the island --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • There is a bug in Aly's event where you can get her teenage photos. She won't send the first photo and the quest is stuck at that point. --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia gym scenes - achievements are not available on the phone --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko poker win is listed two times in the achievements (was introduced with 0.1.3.1) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko achievement description for last bar scene is wrong (same as the one before) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.1.3.2 beta --> unknown

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Mornig there folks,
I searched for posts with the search, but I did not find anything. How do I go up with the levels?

View attachment 178161
first thing i noticed u didn´t get the Tracking device from the doc, u have to do a quest to achieve first then unlock ur hacking skill, in order to get those levels displayed also follow in game hints since Darkhound did implement a hint sistem
good luck !

Reactions: Bantry

TheNik

Nov 13, 2018
Mornig there folks,

first thing i noticed u didn´t get the Tracking device from the doc, u have to do a quest to achieve first then unlock ur hacking skill, in order to get those levels displayed also follow in game hints since Darkhound did implement a hint sistem
good luck !
Thank you so much, for now I have zero level of hacking.
I have a quest for some photos of Aly from teneeger. But it's days that I talk to him in the pool and nothing

TheNik

Nov 13, 2018
Only Eva has that as a thing, and only in that one scene. Eventually others will probably get that as on option in scenes, but for now that is the only time it shows up.

How can I do multiple orgasms with eva?
I used all the pills, but when he asks me if I'm ready for another round, I say no.
:(

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I used all the pills, but when he asks me if I'm ready for another round, I say no.
It's based on your endurance stat and her's. Apparently if you have double her endurance and choose to try to get her to get off twice it works, but I've never actually succeeded. All the pills do is change your stats slightly, they won't really help you get that version of the scene.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
No pills needed... only maximum endurance. But there is a hidden random roll you need to suceed in order to make her cum twice.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes