Mod Ren'Py Onhold Holiday Island Companion Add-On Mod by NiceErotica

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

olutite

Jan 31, 2020
View attachment 172943

Overview:
Simple but cozy companion mod for the game Holiday Island. Inludes a guide for the achivements list and some editing options.​

Updated: 08/05/2019
Game/Creator: by / /
Modder: Wilson (NiceErotica) /
Mod Version: 0.8.3
Game Version: 0.1.6.x
Language: English

Features:
  • Ability to change the current stats of the player.
  • Ability to change the current stats of the girls on the island.
  • Fully described instructions for unlocking the achivements of the game.
  • Add items at your inventory.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
- As ususal with patches, copy the attached files (the niceerotica_companion.rpyc file and the images folder) and paste them inside the folder called "game" in <Your Holiday Island path>.
- Answer yes if asked to overrite the 'images' folder.

UNISTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove the niceerotica_companion.rpyc file from the folder called "game" in <Your Holiday Island path>

START INSTRUCTIONS:
- Once the mod is installed, the companion button will appear right beside the phone button on the quick menu (bottom left placed).

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is possible to have the scenes unlocked with this patch?

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
But you can use the cheats here: , If you have Unren.Bat ;) ...

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Confirmed. The mod DOES work with 2.0

Last edited:

mv3

May 12, 2017
I got this error is there any possible solution for this?
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/niceerotica.companion.rpy", line 651: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 101
    ^

File "game/niceerotica.companion.rpy", line 675: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 101
    ^

File "game/niceerotica.companion.rpy", line 774: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 101
    ^

File "game/niceerotica.companion.rpy", line 841: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 101
    ^

File "game/niceerotica.companion.rpy", line 959: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 101
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Mar 18 21:37:45 2020

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Are you sure you copied ALL the files to the right places? I did a fresh install of the game, copied my game saves over (from a previous version) to the right place. Extracted the Companion mod to the correct folder and ran the game just fine.

mv3

May 12, 2017
Are you sure you copied ALL the files to the right places? I did a fresh install of the game, copied my game saves over (from a previous version) to the right place. Extracted the Companion mod to the correct folder and ran the game just fine.
Yes i am sure that i did all of them. For version 1.9.1 i did and i could play but now i cant. Can you upload your images and rpyc for the mod?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I dont think I need to.

The files I have are exactly the same as per the A) 2.0 of the actual game, and B) The Mod from here in the OP.

Everything I have used is all here, except from the game saves which as I said, I used from my 19 version.

Suggest you re-download both (the game and the mod) into a new separate folder and try again mate.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Many Thanks for letting me know this mod works. Was beating my head against the wall to get Alice jogging scene, wrong bikini color on the beach.

Reactions: IXL

Vicky Pedia

Jul 25, 2017
have you guys read this:

"The "companion mod for Holiday island": gets a bigger update and will be available on my patreon together with 0.2.1 as a separate download --> will be available with 0.2.1.0 "

teuni67

Apr 14, 2020
Hello, one answer, i must play poker whith jennifer for the clothes for amy, but i have no chance to win and the cheats not working or i make a mistake, thanks a lot

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Hello, one answer, i must play poker whith jennifer for the clothes for amy, but i have no chance to win and the cheats not working or i make a mistake, thanks a lot
It's not impossible, but it's not very damn easy(of course Jennifer isn't easy either!). Any time you win SAVE and progress from that point, anytime you lose, reload from that point, do the same every time you win. And then you will own a win over the card shark on Holiday Island!

Reactions: WaveOfPig

hugeb00bies

Apr 4, 2020
I believe you talk to her when shes at reception for the sling bikini if thats what you mean

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes