Athia

Sep 15, 2022
I wish there was more in that update, the game is great and i'm hungry for more, but i understand it's hard because of full time work :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Creator Seez

Succubus Sasha

Feb 5, 2022
Played through all 3 chapters out so far today and had a blast! Some particular aspects I enjoy setting it apart from other similar works I've seen before is the friendly relationship between Nichole and Jake, the "show don't tell" aspect of Jake and Aki genuinely loving each other (I see too many works which focus on a "pathetic" husband) and just generally how much the game feels like people are having fun with their lives!

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
i hope the jake becomes playable character as well
I don't have plans to make Jake playable. There will be points in the story where you take control of him to see his POV but you won't have the freedom to move around like you do with Aki. Making him playable would almost double the content needed.

The next game I have planned will have 3 MCs that you swap between.

May 11, 2022
I don't have plans to make Jake playable. There will be points in the story where you take control of him to see his POV but you won't have the freedom to move around like you do with Aki. Making him playable would almost double the content needed.

The next game I have planned will have 3 MCs that you swap between.
Dude, a tip, focus 100% on this game, it has enormous potential and don't be in a rush to finish it to move on to another game. Just a tip from someone who really liked the game.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Dude, a tip, focus 100% on this game, it has enormous potential and don't be in a rush to finish it to move on to another game. Just a tip from someone who really liked the game.
I know you mean well, but they clearly have a set plan and seem to know what they are doing. You will probably like their next project as well.

• Red Heart

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
I think you are misinterpreting my intention. I'm trying to avoid feature creep not zoom through the project. I also don't want to promise features that I'm not going to implement. The goal was to communicate that features like that will be coming, just not in this game.

I do want to make it clear that I'm not going to be working on the next project until this one is in it's finishing stages. I know that a lot of devs here like to start 3 games and finish none of them.

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022
The characters and pacing is very nice and doesn't feel slow at all with the side scenes in there for content. The husband having 1 or 2 more small scenes before his main one would fit with the pacing and be cool too. The husband getting actual scenes with his wife is also really good, most games just ignore him. And cosplay scenes having actual cosplay in them.

I think adding character names when they are talking would be good. If you wait a month or so between updates its going to be easy to forget or confuse some character names.

Reactions: BadCuban42

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Very nice update but I do have some criticism regarding this update those being that I sort of disliked that it focused too much on the husband and not enough on Aki this time around, I personally don't mind if the husband gets a scene here and there but I hope you don't go overboard with him and start giving him too many scenes or shift the focus away from aki to favor him, I feel like the main appeal of the game is Aki and the futa genre in general so I feel like the content should favor them or at least be the main focus while everything else like the husband and other scenes should be side stuff or an added bonus to the game.

I think the only scene I really liked in the new update was the Nichole one and a few of the side ones that had futa characters since I really have zero interest in male content and even less to do with the husband especially in what is supposed to be a NTR game which I am sort of even questioning if this is even a NTR game? seems sort of weak as of right now it seems more like an open relationship or something at least I am not feeling any NTR so far.

I also do want to point out that I hope the game stays mainly futa x female or futa x futa I say this because the male x futa fandom in this site is notorious of going to the very few futa x female centric game threads and asking the devs to shift the focus or change the content to futa x male which really rubs me the wrong way since futa x female and futa x futa games are already very hard to find while there are a lot of futadom futa x male games already to choose from and we don't need more of them at the moment.

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
I do have to agree the last update was pretty male heavy which was very dissapointing between Jake and the side scenes mainly involving males I do wish there was a skip option or a way to make male content optional for those of us that don't care about it or want to see it I just hope to god the game doesn't change focus to Jake or try to give him equal content as Aki I thought the first release was perfect and much better then the new one in terms of content because the focus should be Aki and her content not Jakes.

Last edited:

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Very nice update but I do have some criticism regarding this update those being that I sort of disliked that it focused too much on the husband and not enough on Aki this time around, I personally don't mind if the husband gets a scene here and there but I hope you don't go overboard with him and start giving him too many scenes or shift the focus away from aki to favor him, I feel like the main appeal of the game is Aki and the futa genre in general so I feel like the content should favor them or at least be the main focus while everything else like the husband and other scenes should be side stuff or an added bonus to the game.

I think the only scene I really liked in the new update was the Nichole one and a few of the side ones that had futa characters since I really have zero interest in male content and even less to do with the husband especially in what is supposed to be a NTR game which I am sort of even questioning if this is even a NTR game? seems sort of weak as of right now it seems more like an open relationship or something at least I am not feeling any NTR so far.

I also do want to point out that I hope the game stays mainly futa x female or futa x futa I say this because the male x futa fandom in this site is notorious of going to the very few futa x female centric game threads and asking the devs to shift the focus or change the content to futa x male which really rubs me the wrong way since futa x female and futa x futa games are already very hard to find while there are a lot of futadom futa x male games already to choose from and we don't need more of them at the moment.
I do have to agree the last update was pretty male heavy which was very dissapointing between Jake and the side scenes mainly involving males I do wish there was a skip option or a way to make male content optional for those of us that don't care about it or want to see it I just hope to god the game doesn't change focus to Jake or try to give him equal content as Aki I thought the first release was perfect and much better then the new one in terms of content because the focus should be Aki and her content not Jakes.
Don't worry guys. Aki is the only controllable character for a reason. The story was written to be about Aki x Nichole from the start and they will continue to be the focus. This chapter was just establishing what's going to be happening to Jake. His scenes are, for the most part, going to be off screened or in the background.

In regards to the NTR, it's very funny having people talk about how the pacing has been good then also complain that x or y isn't in yet. It's coming I promise. I appreciate that you guys are excited and want more, but there are only so many hours in the day.

As I said in a prior post, I haven't changed anything about the game's main story since releasing it. All I've done is speed up the corruption to get to the NTR in chapter 4 rather than chapter 5. The over arching story is still the same. The content that is open to changes is the side scenes. I designed the game with that in mind so people can have some say in the content.

Thank you all for the polite and honest feedback! I think you will enjoy what is to come.

May 11, 2022
Don't worry guys. Aki is the only controllable character for a reason. The story was written to be about Aki x Nichole from the start and they will continue to be the focus. This chapter was just establishing what's going to be happening to Jake. His scenes are, for the most part, going to be off screened or in the background.

In regards to the NTR, it's very funny having people talk about how the pacing has been good then also complain that x or y isn't in yet. It's coming I promise. I appreciate that you guys are excited and want more, but there are only so many hours in the day.

As I said in a prior post, I haven't changed anything about the game's main story since releasing it. All I've done is speed up the corruption to get to the NTR in chapter 4 rather than chapter 5. The over arching story is still the same. The content that is open to changes is the side scenes. I designed the game with that in mind so people can have some say in the content.

Thank you all for the polite and honest feedback! I think you will enjoy what is to come.
I have a question, will there be another futa interested in Aki who will have a rivalry with Nichole?
Sorry for my English

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes