FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Just beat the 3 chapter

Pal you are genius!
Your incredible skill at writing story and dialog is as good as your skill at drawing water splashes in 3d is terrible : D
I mean what the hell was that somewhat white scuffed explosion or something in the water xD

but really, you hit the right road at everything
I don't know why people talking so much about 3-rd chapter being too much about Jake
I mean I WAS worried when you told us that next chapters will involve Jake in sex acts too cause it's ntr game (in your opinion) after all
but c'moooon, Jake was milked dry by a big-breasted goth girl next door!
Also he stays in character, he is a humble caring guy and a loving husband
I see zero problem at all with it
I say otherwise, it's just what this story need!
It's what I want to see and read!
Every character involved and noone act as just an ugly mthrfcer because he or she can

You're showing us a dream, buddy
not an ntr nightmare
but I have to point out that people on this site can be too much corrupted with this sh*t and everything involved
So be prepared for your view to be misunderstood

Do not lose your way, dev
And be on your guard

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
I have a question, will there be another futa interested in Aki who will have a rivalry with Nichole?
Sorry for my English
I don't have a futa rivalry planned. There will be other futa though.

Just beat the 3 chapter

Pal you are genius!
Your incredible skill at writing story and dialog is as good as your skill at drawing water splashes in 3d is terrible : D
I mean what the hell was that somewhat white scuffed explosion or something in the water xD

but really, you hit the right road at everything
I don't know why people talking so much about 3-rd chapter being too much about Jake
I mean I WAS worried when you told us that next chapters will involve Jake in sex acts too cause it's ntr game (in your opinion) after all
but c'moooon, Jake was milked dry by a big-breasted goth girl next door!
Also he stays in character, he is a humble caring guy and a loving husband
I see zero problem at all with it
I say otherwise, it's just what this story need!
It's what I want to see and read!
Every character involved and noone act as just an ugly mthrfcer because he or she can

You're showing us a dream, buddy
not an ntr nightmare
but I have to point out that people on this site can be too much corrupted with this sh*t and everything involved
So be prepared for your view to be misunderstood

Do not lose your way, dev
And be on your guard
LOL you're so right. I spent too much time playing with the water effects. Some looked much worse. I had to stop at a certain point cause it wasn't a good use of time.

I understand where they are coming from tbh. There is so much trash on this site that never gets finished or doesn't have consistency and I'm a new creator that doesn't have an established history yet. It's fair to be cautious. All I can do is reassure and keep making good content.

I also have to keep in mind that they don't know where the story is going. Even though I have it all planned out. I wrote it as a full story first then broke it into chapters. So I have to play the balancing game of letting people know what to expect without spoiling the whole story. If I was in their shoes I'd be warry too.

Seeing as how this is an inherently creative medium I'm always going to make content that I like because if I don't like it then it wont be good. For the record, I like futa x female, corruption and NTR. But I also like my characters to have some depth to them. Also big titty goth girls. God damn, I like me some big titty goth girls.

I appreciate you so here.

Minor Spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Is the part where she's supposed to go look for a doctor the end of the current update?

Are those all the scenes available now or are there some that need to be unlocked? 1715425573939.png

Vandertaken

Sep 18, 2022
That very good game, i like futa content, im not in the mood to play NTR games, but you made it very attractive)

Uwuwu123

Nov 9, 2019
Decent update but I am going to be honest I really don't care about the husband and his scenes I rather see more Aki also any plans of adding more futas to the main story to dick down Aki besides the one with sun glasses?
Funnily enough, I actually really like Jake (and dick growth scenes in general). I am hoping to get more of that in the next update.

isekaitree

Sep 28, 2022
Funnily enough, I actually really like Jake (and dick growth scenes in general). I am hoping to get more of that in the next update.
Meh not me have 0 interest in Jake and hope he doesnt get many sex scenes since its Akis story anyways so the main focus should be futas, NTR and females if I wanted to play as a male or watch sex scenes involving guys I would play one of the thousands of games on the site with this type of content, I am here for the most part for the futa x female content although I wouldn't mind seeing some futa x futa content as well anything that doesnt involve any males in general.

Last edited:

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
If you’re curious what my priorities for characters are just look at Jake’s sprite file name in the pictures folder vs all the others. When I started programming the game he wasn’t even named. The more I fleshed out the story the more I ended up liking his character. So, his involvement grew.

Futa x Female is always going to be the main content in my games. I’m not going to lie and say there won’t be Male x Female in future content/games because there will be. For THR Aki, it’ll be far more obvious where the content is going once CH4 is released.

isekaitree

Sep 28, 2022
If you’re curious what my priorities for characters are just look at Jake’s sprite file name in the pictures folder vs all the others. When I started programming the game he wasn’t even named. The more I fleshed out the story the more I ended up liking his character. So, his involvement grew.

Futa x Female is always going to be the main content in my games. I’m not going to lie and say there won’t be Male x Female in future content/games because there will be. For THR Aki, it’ll be far more obvious where the content is going once CH4 is released.
Yea sorry din't mean to sound like a broken record was just replying to someone, I have read your replies and other comments and it looks like the games content and priorities are in good hands so I have no worries anymore from the path the game is going to take also the new previews reflect that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Creator Seez

defplus

Jan 3, 2019
After the update, I helped the person in the thread launch the game, but did not leave my review. Because I wanted to replay the whole, and I also drank on the process.
So I think new chapter is good. Yeah, too much Jake for one update, but after there wiil be more content this will be okay. And its also needed for story and character development, and good ntr. Cause ntr without feeling is just ordinary fucking. My only problem now is that I want more, and cant wait fpr new updates.
And about water splashes, I was thinking that its because of amount of cum :LOL: Also as I was replaying, I found some blooper in 1st shopping scene, when Aki was tried on stuff, when she was wearing stockings, they were not in the mirror.

Whatever, my point, that dont listen to people, do your staff and in the end we will see how good game will become.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Creator Seez
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes