• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Which one? The one from the dark elf video, the one with the femboy or someone else?
I was wondering the same thing
You'll have to wait for the next chapter. ;)

Yep rip, dont even get a response when trying to open now. Is it supposed to be in the same folder the game is in or in one of the subfolders? Also, thanks by the way for trying to help out!
That's really strange. I can't seem to replicate the issue with the various downloads. The one that was provided above would be placed in the main folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

defplus

Jan 3, 2019
I dont really know about RPGM issues with win 11, only win 7. But i still recomed trying to put whole folder in antivirus exceptions. It can delete files or blockin it without any trace. (happend to me when I Was using some VPN, it was blockin it, showing nothing. Maybe it can do with files too)

Last edited:

defplus

Jan 3, 2019
I dont really know about RPGM issues with win 11, only win 7. But i still recomed trying to put whole folder in ativirus exceptions. It can delete files or blockin it without any trace. (happend to me when I Was using some VPN, it was blockin it, showing nothing. Maybe it can do with files too)
And win guard too, if its possible

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
This is such a cute game and I love that you're doing so many things I like but don't see very often. All of the characters are likeable and their actions ride a great line between being believable/character motivated and done to get more lewd scenes into the game. Best of all, though, it's not mean-spirited. I'm sure plenty of people like that, but as someone who's neutral on NTR this came off more as heading toward swinging and that let the tone go to places I found way more erotic than more typical scenarios. The way she clearly still adores her husband and how this contrasts with her growing attraction to Nichole, all the conflicts and arousal this stirs up in her, hits all the right buttons for me. Way more engaging and the amiable tone set up much more interesting future scenarios. When she saw the futa/femboy couple and wondered if her hubby might be into that sort of thing I was like excited for the possibilities it was setting up.

Plus, just as a little thing I like but don't see just too too often, seeing them both go through physical changes in response to being exposed to Nichole's cum and stuff like that was fun. I even liked the 'corruption' angle (which I'm usually not a fan of) just because it felt like wifey becoming a more adventurous version of herself as opposed to degenerating into an unrecognizable slut. Little twists that put extra care into the writing can make all the difference.

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
This is such a cute game and I love that you're doing so many things I like but don't see very often. All of the characters are likeable and their actions ride a great line between being believable/character motivated and done to get more lewd scenes into the game. Best of all, though, it's not mean-spirited. I'm sure plenty of people like that, but as someone who's neutral on NTR this came off more as heading toward swinging and that let the tone go to places I found way more erotic than more typical scenarios. The way she clearly still adores her husband and how this contrasts with her growing attraction to Nichole, all the conflicts and arousal this stirs up in her, hits all the right buttons for me. Way more engaging and the amiable tone set up much more interesting future scenarios. When she saw the futa/femboy couple and wondered if her hubby might be into that sort of thing I was like excited for the possibilities it was setting up.

Plus, just as a little thing I like but don't see just too too often, seeing them both go through physical changes in response to being exposed to Nichole's cum and stuff like that was fun. I even liked the 'corruption' angle (which I'm usually not a fan of) just because it felt like wifey becoming a more adventurous version of herself as opposed to degenerating into an unrecognizable slut. Little twists that put extra care into the writing can make all the difference.
I appreciate this reply a lot.
Thank you.

Reactions: BadCuban42

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Futa dick getting bigger everytime she cums? That is probably my favorite niche fetish. Can't wait until she stops "holding back" to see that in action. Great teasing with her not wanting to say how big it can actually get. I'm not into animal dicks, but this project is more than good enough to make me ignore that. Will be following this and likely support the next chapter release.

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
This was tons better than I had expected. (Not your fault, I just don't have high hopes when I DL something new to me)

Love all the characters and can't wait to see what direction you take Jake. If there are multiple, even better! I personally would like to see him become a futa himself.

How quick have updates/chapters been coming?

xwor639

May 19, 2017
Can you make at least the scenes where the more she cums the bigger she gest possibly adding a level of cum addiction you have to manage.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Really cute, unique little game here so far. Going to echo some of the others and say that I'd like to see futa-on-futa and (more) futa-on-male content, but I'm also looking forward to whatever's planned for the lesbian/girl-on-girl stuff (as mentioned in the dev notes on the upstairs tablet.)
One thing I'm curious about though, are there any plans for any (future) main story scenes to be optional? While everything so far has pointed mainly to Aki and Nichole doing stuff together while Jake gets his own fun, I'm kind of curious if there's going to be something involving that "Master" fellow. I'm fairly "NTR neutral," but mostly because I really like when it's girls (with or without dick) fucking some dude's wife but I can't say I'm really into dudes fucking other dudes' wives, so I can't really say I'd be excited for anything like, idk, the Master fucking Aki while Jake is fucking the Madame or something along those lines. (I don't really give a shit about stuff like the scenes with the beach lady cucking her rabbit husband by fucking the orc because I have zero attachment to those characters.) That being said, it's not like I know if you're even going to implement content like that in the first place, but to an extent it does feel like an "anything goes" kinda game so it doesn't feel like the possibility is entirely out of the question.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
None of the screenshots showed the gameplay style. Thought it was gonna be just a regular game, visual novel style based off of the screenshots

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
This was tons better than I had expected. (Not your fault, I just don't have high hopes when I DL something new to me)

Love all the characters and can't wait to see what direction you take Jake. If there are multiple, even better! I personally would like to see him become a futa himself.

How quick have updates/chapters been coming?
Na keeping your expectations on this site low is a good call.

Currently the pace is about one chapter every 4-6 weeks. I work full time so I can't dedicate as much time to this as I would like.

Can you make at least the scenes where the more she cums the bigger she gest possibly adding a level of cum addiction you have to manage.
I like this idea. I'll almost certainly be doing something like this in the next game. This game, however, is supposed to be very simple by design so I can learn the engine. Hence why this game is free. I don't feel like it is right to sell something that is basically my learning project. Once I get closer to finishing this game I'll be making announcements talking about future projects that will have real mechanics.

Really cute, unique little game here so far. Going to echo some of the others and say that I'd like to see futa-on-futa and (more) futa-on-male content, but I'm also looking forward to whatever's planned for the lesbian/girl-on-girl stuff (as mentioned in the dev notes on the upstairs tablet.)
One thing I'm curious about though, are there any plans for any (future) main story scenes to be optional? While everything so far has pointed mainly to Aki and Nichole doing stuff together while Jake gets his own fun, I'm kind of curious if there's going to be something involving that "Master" fellow. I'm fairly "NTR neutral," but mostly because I really like when it's girls (with or without dick) fucking some dude's wife but I can't say I'm really into dudes fucking other dudes' wives, so I can't really say I'd be excited for anything like, idk, the Master fucking Aki while Jake is fucking the Madame or something along those lines. (I don't really give a shit about stuff like the scenes with the beach lady cucking her rabbit husband by fucking the orc because I have zero attachment to those characters.) That being said, it's not like I know if you're even going to implement content like that in the first place, but to an extent it does feel like an "anything goes" kinda game so it doesn't feel like the possibility is entirely out of the question.
I will probably make some scenes skippable but canonically some have to happen for the story to work. Others less so. Depends on the fetishes involved.

In regards to the direction of the story, so far I have made no meaningful changes in how the story progresses for the characters since releasing the game. The only real change I've made is the rate of corruption. So take the last scene in CH3, that and the first scene in the next chapter were originally going to be the ending of CH4. But I felt like I was taking what is supposed to be a short story and making it much longer than it needs to be.

The Master is only going to be playing a small roll in this story. He will eventually be in some of the scenes but not until much later. I have a story written for him that takes place parallel to this story but I'm unsure if I'm going to actually implement it in the game. He has his own target that he is pursuing. The results of his efforts will be shown in this story because of an upcoming event that has been alluded to. Fun fact, his target and that target's husband have both appeared in the game.

I could say a lot more but I don't want to spoil anything.

Thanks everyone for the nice messages and support! I'm going to get back to work.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes