Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Compressed version, missing quite a few scenes, and the screen where u do the main mechanics in the game goes black. Uncompressed version is fine
OK. Thx for the answer. I uploading now a better version which should work fine. The game don't like when somebody mess around with the png.

Reactions: dragpz

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
FYI if you want to use cheat engine to modify Vitality in the discipline scenes, it's the same search modification that Es:cude used in Yamizome Revenger:
Value in game * 65536 (4 byte)

Might work on other values (seeds?), but I haven't attempted it yet.

EDIT: It should work for the spendable seeds as well.
I only found vitality, how do I look for the other values?

SkyLineIS

May 27, 2020
How to save in this game? Every time I save, just nothing happens. Also, I couldn't find the save file location.

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
I got a "error: could not load image" some time after the third training session. Anyone having same issue and know how to fix?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I tried to create a save file within the game folder, but it didn't work. Is there another way to do that?
Are you creat the save folder in this location? C:\Users\(you username)\Documents\ESCUDE\HimeYoku

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Can anyone help me figure out how to get the last ending? The JP guide says the Teresa route has a branch but I don't see any choices along her route. I have all scenes except for Galary Group 3 the last scene there / Scene Group 1 the last scene there. I don't have the Teresa icon unlocked on the main menu.

edit: nvm figured it out posting route guide soon

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes