• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
I got a question, how do I unlock the "whip her hard" and "choke her like a pig" options?
I tried reaching that point with 5k seed of darkness too (all four types), but it still only shows me 2 options for both.
They are the only scenes I haven't unlocked yet and it's extremely frustrating lmao
iirc the A route gave you more time than the B route so maybe it takes more power like 6k all or something? Really frustrating though how it doesn't even tell you you're missing choices or what secret power amount you were supposed to hit, and how you gota go replay a bunch to try and get more seeds. If you figure out what problem you are having though please tell me and I'll update the walkthrough.

Does 2 each mean you have the necessary choices to reach both the Betrayal and Working with Nivarana route but youre just missing some CG choices? Or are you just locked into one route.

Reactions: Gaym

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
iirc the A route gave you more time than the B route so maybe it takes more power like 6k all or something? Really frustrating though how it doesn't even tell you you're missing choices or what secret power amount you were supposed to hit, and how you gota go replay a bunch to try and get more seeds. If you figure out what problem you are having though please tell me and I'll update the walkthrough.

Does 2 each mean you have the necessary choices to reach both the Betrayal and Working with Nivarana route but youre just missing some CG choices? Or are you just locked into one route.
Oh no, I think I got all endings already, because "Domination mode" is unlocked.

I got the priestess ending, where I rape her in my cell and the "good ending" with her

For the princess ending, I betrayed her and I summoned her and fucked her in front of the king, so I think I got all of them. (4)

So yeah, just missing those last 2 cgs.

Edit: You really need 6k Seeds of Darkness on all 4 types to unlock the third options. Be prepared for the grind I guess. New Game + really helps a lot here tho (I'd guess maybe 3-4 runs, but at least you can skip all the text and go straight to the scenes so it doesn't actually take that long).

Last edited:
Reactions: MeltyQuest

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020

Yeah, the 6k SoD was it. the third options only unlock if you have 6k+ SoD (really annoying)

GlasgowMoon

Oct 30, 2021
Is there a cheat for all these seeds? I don't really wanna bother with them, tbh. Cheat Engine - I don't have experience with it at all. Maybe CE spreadsheet? I could maybe just copypaste and make it work, if anyone would lend me, of course.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
just curious but is this a game where the non consensual sex slowly becomes consensual over the cours of the game?

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
just curious but is this a game where the non consensual sex slowly becomes consensual over the cours of the game?
Non-consensual throughout as you force it on her but its kinda like:

Corruption Level 1: I hate this stop
Corruption Level Max: Oh I definitely "don't" want to to keep on pounding me, (but actually please do it harder) or whatever. To where she basically admits she wants it but just barely doesn't. Its still not consensual though. You are still forcing her to do it.

At least for the main girl. There is consensual with others.

Aloise

Feb 7, 2022
actually i had same problem, and couldn't fix it at the time. Then i tried to launch yamizome revenger - and it just crashed without errors as well. But i played yamizome without problems last year. So i checked logs and found that i got problem associated with ntdll file, and seems like one of windows updates corrupted it (btw self windows repair didn't detected any corrupted files, so it's just some glitch). I spent 30 min to download msdn image and reinstall windows (with saving all setting and files) - and problem solved. Btw only apps that got problems with ntdll file were himeyoki and yamizome revengers

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
whats the length of the nonsexual part of the story?

What i mean is it a lot of sex with a little action
or a lot of plot with sex scenes and events throughout it as they come up in plot?

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
whats the length of the nonsexual part of the story?

What i mean is it a lot of sex with a little action
or a lot of plot with sex scenes and events throughout it as they come up in plot?
It's well balanced with the plot being around sex. It's definitely not boring or grindy.

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
It's well balanced with the plot being around sex. It's definitely not boring or grindy.
cool will watch this and check it out in a bit, I'm all for story telling using any means. just like it to be in good taste for said plot. not mindless rape and gore.

Reactions: Gaym

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm.... not really understanding this at all. I THINK I played well enough, but since every upgrade is so expensive, you are really only ever able to purchase some here and there. I never even got the option for route A, so as per this walkthrough this apparently means I am locked in route B. But I didn't get any choice in route B either. So.... What was I even doing wrong? Since I am pretty sure I had way more than 5k power altogether. I also never even had the choice to see what fifth demon had for purchase.... Also needed to ask what Tio summon actually does. I read in one of the posts it is worth getting early. But... somehow it seems to do absolutely nothing? It says it increases crowd gauge by +1 each turn. But... it doesn't do that somehow?

Also... is it even possible to make princess cum more than once per round? Since I never managed to. Especially as some of the demon actions take a huge chunk of HP....

Also on another note... The game is very good! Characters are fleshed out and actually made me care about them, regardless of which side they stood on. So props there! Now if only there was a shota version of this game.... *sighs*

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. Apparently a single one of my seeds wasn't high enough. Managed to easily get it done ng+ at least. And wow. I really loved the A->AA ending a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gaym and MeltyQuest
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes