Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
I have 100% of the Scenes unlocked, but in the extra page I cant view like half of them. None of the lesbian or tentacle ones. Am I missing somthing?

Ruberick

Jul 29, 2018
I have 100% of the Scenes unlocked, but in the extra page I cant view like half of them. None of the lesbian or tentacle ones. Am I missing somthing?
The scenes are in the running visual novel part of the game and from buying skills, the other stuff is unlocked by the corruption of the princess. Going through all demon abilitys and summonings and actively using them (also during different levels of corruption) so the game has a huge cleanup phase, where you for example need to buy the skills for tentacle transformation as early as possible and use it during early to late corruption and keep in mind to use the skills with low excitement and also for climax for different CGs. The domination mode gives you all the skills and changeable corruption levels, so you can clean up the CGs more easily, still a chore though.

Sidenote: try to get Tio summon early. You get ridiculously many seeds while using demon abilitys when she is summoned. During your second run, you have to buy a skill every "turn" if you want to have them all during a single playthrough and Tio summon early helps a lot.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Ah, this game. I remember playing it when it come out few years ago. Glad it got official translation.

Diezlnok

Aug 2, 2017
i just finished the game once. are there any multiple ending if you play second cycle?
kinda not satisfied with the ending story. i mean, after mc got through all of that, he got change of heart at the end of the story wtf lol
i thought it would be different from any typical story like that
man i imagining mc would still have unwavering heart until the end but, welp i really like the art tho. and the story was good, just until you reach the ending (no offense, just wanting some story where the mc stand firm with his thought until the very end)

edit : got another ending recently, and pretty good one.

Last edited:

Lohengrin77

Dec 29, 2018
So what is the ending? The MC sees the error of his ways and leaves, or does he start a consensual relationship with the girls?

acherus22

Jun 22, 2017
FYI if you want to use cheat engine to modify Vitality in the discipline scenes, it's the same search modification that Es:cude used in Yamizome Revenger:
Value in game * 65536 (4 byte)

Might work on other values (seeds?), but I haven't attempted it yet.

EDIT: It should work for the spendable seeds as well.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Since1453

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
HimeYoku: A Sacrifice of Lust and Grace [Final] [Escu:de] Compressed

PC (3,51GB / 2,2GB) :

This compression can be buggy. Have not tested it completly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
FYI if you want to use cheat engine to modify Vitality in the discipline scenes, it's the same search modification that Es:cude used in Yamizome Revenger:
Value in game * 65536 (4 byte)

Might work on other values (seeds?), but I haven't attempted it yet.

EDIT: It should work for the spendable seeds as well.
Hmmm, having trouble doing so. Is the search modification using first scan with the current Vitality value or something else? Not an expert with cheatengine but some cheating would definitely help.

If not then maybe you could post a save with a very high vitality or seeds score if possible?

Lohengrin77

Dec 29, 2018
i just finished the game once. are there any multiple ending if you play second cycle?
kinda not satisfied with the ending story. i mean, after mc got through all of that, he got change of heart at the end of the story wtf lol
i thought it would be different from any typical story like that
man i imagining mc would still have unwavering heart until the end but, welp i really like the art tho. and the story was good, just until you reach the ending (no offense, just wanting some story where the mc stand firm with his thought until the very end)

edit : got another ending recently, and pretty good one.
Could you elaborate about the endings? I am interested because the tags on vndb are a bit weird.

acherus22

Jun 22, 2017
Could you elaborate about the endings? I am interested because the tags on vndb are a bit weird.
According to the (autotranslated) japanese walkthrough, there's 4 endings in total; two where you branch off and follow the cardinal and two where you stick with the main heroine. Haven't done the cardinal ones, but the two heroine endings are basically good/evil where you either repent at the very end or stick with what you've done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Walkthrough link:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lohengrin77

acherus22

Jun 22, 2017
Hmmm, having trouble doing so. Is the search modification using first scan with the current Vitality value or something else? Not an expert with cheatengine but some cheating would definitely help.

If not then maybe you could post a save with a very high vitality or seeds score if possible?
What I did was specifically during a discipline scene. So, I first searched for my current Vitality number with a multiplier of 65536 (4 byte). In other words, if my Vitality was 228/236, I used CE to search for 228*65536. If CE returned multiple values, I performed an action that reduced Vitality and took note of my new Vitality level afterwards. In this case, it was now 220/236, so I typed 220*65536 into CE and clicked next scan to isolate the value. Once you find the address for Vitality, you can freeze it to keep discipline scenes going for as long as you want to farm seeds.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes