Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
how is it ntr? does the mc stay with her always?
according to one of the comments the reason its ntr is because there is a secret eighth ending if you get all 20 cock plants, finish the final boss fight, and instead of reloading to do new game plus you just load back up the save and it apparently will give you a new option you can pick that will give you a NTR ending.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
according to one of the comments the reason its ntr is because there is a secret eighth ending if you get all 20 cock plants, finish the final boss fight, and instead of reloading to do new game plus you just load back up the save and it apparently will give you a new option you can pick that will give you a NTR ending.
how is it ntr?

Onishirayuki

Jun 27, 2019
Hii all. Maybe this my first Reply. Silent reader long time.
I Have downloaded Eroge 500 and More from f95zone. Thankyou for all admin,member,etc.
I have to save disk space so i made a compressed version of this games,and more but not uploaded yet.
Original from OP 614.95MB .7z to 209MB .rar, 337 MB extracted.
Compressed With: YAC
Audio: 70%

Thankyou.

Last edited:
Reactions: hecknuts

Jahelric

Jun 25, 2017
So I have played thru all the endings and gone thru all the scenes I could find. But I still haven't figured out how to access the locked door on the Entertainment area 4F.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
only scenes i can't get are the licking bar, and the succubus outfit. unlocked everything else, no idea how to get the succubus outfit and no idea who tells me about this baana liqours or whatever that unlocks the bar lick scenes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The game will be released on Steam under the title Hilda and the tower of Lust -
Hopefully it will have a proper translation... I haven't tried any releases from this particular publisher, so I have no idea what level of quality they put out.

Reactions: asagiboobs
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes