Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
What does finding the 20 cock plants do? None of the scenes seemed to have gained new levels and all the endings didn't seem to change.

Reactions: Carlos25303540

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Don't bother with the game. The game play is you just running around trying to find events, finding out that you don't have the required "Stats" or previous required item, scene, etc unlocked. To raise stats you need to do scenes. There are about 7 endings and the variation on CG's for a set is almost non-existent for the majority of them. The endings let you restart from the point before and farm for more points to put into the stats for scenes. They also are mostly around 3-5 cg's. I wish I was exaggerating when I said there's barely any real penetration in this game...

To each their own, but hours in this game for what we got isn't worth it. Just unlock the gallery and get it over with...
How was the pregnancy content?

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
What does finding the 20 cock plants do? None of the scenes seemed to have gained new levels and all the endings didn't seem to change.
It unlocks a new outfit that works in a decent amount of scenes, as well as a new 8th ending (the NTR ending).
This ending is a bit of a weird one to get though, you have to fight the demon king to get the outfit, finish the fight (not sure if winning or losing matters, but I lost) but then don't do a ng+, do the reload to just before ending, then go back and there's a new option.

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
How was the pregnancy content?
Pretty light to be honest.
There's 2 events for it, one where you use a stone to talk to the guy outside and get molested (classic talking to the husband/boyfriend on the phone while having sex) and the last stage of it ends with an egg pregnancy and public birthing of said eggs.
The other one is going into the slave cells area and getting captured by the guard, where you then get impregnated by a bug-type monster, then you get taken to a holding room with other pregnant women. A 'doctor' comes in and has a root around to feel your cervix. Then you do a dual birthing with another girl, and you pop out a couple larva.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Pretty light to be honest.
There's 2 events for it, one where you use a stone to talk to the guy outside and get molested (classic talking to the husband/boyfriend on the phone while having sex) and the last stage of it ends with an egg pregnancy and public birthing of said eggs.
The other one is going into the slave cells area and getting captured by the guard, where you then get impregnated by a bug-type monster, then you get taken to a holding room with other pregnant women. A 'doctor' comes in and has a root around to feel your cervix. Then you do a dual birthing with another girl, and you pop out a couple larva.
Having not played this yet, that's a lot better than I expected. At least it's not just a game over pregnancy or ending only pregnancy.

Reactions: f9account

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
1502153_RJ324675_img_smp5.jpg

WHY ARE THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS IN HERE? I mean, people really hated those and to me they were just annoying, but still: Fuck Bonewheel Skeletons. They should stay in a game where we can "praise the sun" them to death!

Am i the only one that thinks that big tits arent attractive, especially massive ones?
If "Massive" means size Z+ then you're not alone. As to big tits in general; If I had to rationalize it, I'd say big tits got something motherly to me and I do loike me pregnancy.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
WHY ARE THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS IN HERE? I mean, people really hated those and to me they were just annoying, but still: Fuck Bonewheel Skeletons. They should stay in a game where we can "praise the sun" them to death!

...Path of Exile?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
They are popular youkai in Japan, known as wanyuudoo.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
how did you had sex? i can talk with everyone and one shot everyone oO
you have to level up your skills: red,blue,purple etc colored skills and you can get the scenes (y). I dont really remember much because the game was mediocore, and doesnt left any big impression :KEK:.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes