VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Hi,

It is a trigger. All you need is that file in that game location so the patch can trigger. I've put now this info on the main page of the game so people can understand its purpose.
will the game feature more then 3 Li´s (listed in the phone so far) that will be later revealed or is it all about the "family"

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
will the game feature more then 3 Li´s (listed in the phone so far) that will be later revealed or is it all about the "family"
It will have more than three (if you talk about family) but I want people to get a bit familiar with these girls. But if we are talking about women in which you can have a romantic interest, there are more than three even with this release.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
It will have more than three (if you talk about family) but I want people to get a bit familiar with these girls. But if we are talking about women in which you can have a romantic interest, there are more than three even with this release.
thats a good aproach i hate it too just get a whole bunch trown at me and cant even remember who is who (hope mia is one nice model btw) just wondert because after a brief look at the code saw only 3 flags for love points so far.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
sadly yes :confused: had a lot of moments the last year when i had not enough of them in my pocket i drove inte some problems the pain of living in a small village (6am at the atm and the fucker only gives you a 100€ note and no shop or train/bus will take it)
Damn. That sucks. But, on the bright side, looks like you made it through that shit.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
He actually did cover it. He said other things would be avoidable/optional.
Yes Wolf, but let's be honest, many times (almost always) devs don't take lesbianism as one of the kinks/fetishes that someone would want to avoid, hell you even see in many threads devs saying "sharing and group sex is optional" and suddenly, after X updates the game forces the player to share one of the LI with another girl (or suddenly a LI starts to show attraction towards other girls), where in the end if the player is not interested in that he needs to start over and reject her if possible and if not bad luck :HideThePain:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes Wolf, but let's be honest, many times (almost always) devs don't take lesbianism as one of the kinks/fetishes that someone would want to avoid, hell you even see in many threads devs saying "sharing and group sex is optional" and suddenly, after X updates the game forces the player to share one of the LI with another girl (or suddenly a LI starts to show attraction towards other girls), where in the end if the player is not interested in that he needs to start over and reject her if possible and if not bad luck :HideThePain:
Very true. Happens a lot these days. Even well-established games that had none previous, now has it.

Reactions: EJW and Chimba

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,

If you are referring to NTR, there will be no NTR in the game as well as no sandbox.
Great news for both tags, thanks for the reply. But will this project have a harem path, or is this a shop around...and then pick one girl relationship? As there so many pretty choices to decide...I hope it's a Pokémon situation... ("got a catch them all") ;)(y)

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes