VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighwayToHell-0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hi,

If you are referring to NTR, there will be no NTR in the game as well as no sandbox.
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif

Well seeing that you have ownership, it would be nice if you put planned tags in the "Genre Spoiler".

And since no one asked I guess I have to ask (there are no planned tags yet) is lesbianism going to be avoidable, or is it possible that the LIs are not going to have the trope of being lesbian/bisexual?

EDIT: botc76 hahaha some lo... always appears giving free reaction, in the end what they say is true, they always go in pairs right ben_sylar ?

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 2521118

Well seeing that you have ownership, it would be nice if you put planned tags in the "Genre Spoiler".

And since no one asked I guess I have to ask (since there are no tags planned yet) is lesbianism going to be avoidable, or is it possible that the LIs are not going to have the trope of being lesbian/bisexual?

Anyways, good luck.
Hi,

There will be no lesbian content, as mainly because its seen as NTR.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
One of the things I miss the most here at F95, the information on the type of incest, it helps a lot when choosing a game. Although I like all kinds of incest, but if it's for example cousins, I wouldn't even consider it very incest (although it is), but in my country, it's not that rare to date or even marry a cousin.
Captura de tela 2023-04-04 184535.png

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
One of the things I miss the most here at F95, the information on the type of incest, it helps a lot when choosing a game. Although I like all kinds of incest, but if it's for example cousins, I wouldn't even consider it very incest (although it is), but in my country, it's not that rare to date or even marry a cousin.
View attachment 2521149
Hey,

I would recommend playing it without the patch trigger. It has an interesting story as well, other than landlord/landlady/or anything that starts with land.

Reactions: V&M

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 2521118

And since no one asked I guess I have to ask (there are no planned tags yet) is lesbianism going to be avoidable, or is it possible that the LIs are not going to have the trope of being lesbian/bisexual?

Anyways, good luck.
He actually did cover it. He said other things would be avoidable/optional.

Reactions: Chimba
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes