Unity Abandoned High Tail Hall: New Cyana [v0.1e Alpha] [HTH studios]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
nah it crashes thanks to the darn islend size rendering with all the trees and gras in it only fix is 80gb ram the lates grafic card and a monster of a gpu

Reactions: observer80

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
was there even a scene added since its original release in 2018? i dont remember it happening... hmm.

This went down the route of Furry VNE, the only difference between the 2 is that the yiffalicious dev team are actually making progress.

I say that but they also keep faffing about a lot, and overdesigning things(they had an original release date of 2018 we got the first char builder release in 2020ish, and the game itself still is nowhere to be seen.)

Last edited:
Reactions: observer80

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
was there even a scene added since its original release in 2018? i dont remember it happening... hmm.

This went down the route of Furry VNE, the only difference between the 2 is that the yiffalicious dev team are actually making progress.

I say that but they also keep faffing about a lot, and overdesigning things(they had an original release date of 2018 we got the first char builder release in 2020ish, and the game itself still is nowhere to be seen.)
FurryVNE is delayed because of an engine bug with unity. This dumpsterfire is delayed because crow can't use Stack Overflow

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
nope i dont thinc so nothing new other then some things added by the guy who posts and updates the hth on here

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
Guys, we can't be a wussy about not dropping the updates this and that why the fuck not to be honest, like imagine if someone made a trashes furry game than this?

lsz98

Sep 15, 2017
Guys, we can't be a wussy about not dropping the updates this and that why the fuck not to be honest, like imagine if someone made a trashes furry game than this?
I saw the update post on your patreon but I don't have the link and the files so I asked.
excuse my english sometimes i'm horrible at writing.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Red Light District - Update 0.1b4 is now LIVE for gold Patrons & gold Subscribers

Changes:
- Dozens of small graphical tweaks to improve performance.
- Scene, Movement, and Camera optimization on all scenes
- Early Access to the House of Troy is now accessible!
- Repaired the Z key function for Player Senses

Known Bugs:
- Some GUI settings fail to save between load screens and may need to be reactivated manually. (Screen Resolution & lighting settings)
- Collision detection missing on small clutter.
- GUI Layering/Placement Error (Immediate Fix in the work for 0.1b5) 1669844957022.png " UnimportantUnhappyAmericanrobin-max-1mb.gif

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
yes this game gets updates in snail timelapse so don't be surprised if this thread keeps the abandoned tag for long periods of time lmao

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
His Discord is open and he post a lot there.
Yeeaah, So I used to be there. That was until I was passing by and mentioned something in conversation. Just saying somthing like, 'I don't know this celebrity.'
Well Pumpkin face butts in and calls me a fool.
I blow up. I admit it.
That gave him grounds to Ban my sorry ass.

Maybe I ought to have kept a level head. But that does not excuse that bait the mod uses to instigate misconduct.

Any news is news to me, so that means this here is my fountain, my stream I drink fourth from. The knowledge I sip here might not be as from the reservoir held in a dam, but it sure is filtered from fanatical militants.

Last edited:

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Yeeaah, So I used to be there. That was until I was passing by and mentioned something in conversation. Just saying somthing like, 'I don't know this celebrity.'

Well Pumpkin face butts in and calls me a fool.

I blow up. I admit it.

That gave him grounds to Ban my sorry ass.

Maybe I ought to have kept a level head. But that does not excuse that bait the mod uses to instigate misconduct.

Any news is news to me, so that means this here is my fountain, my stream I drink fourth from. The knowledge I sip here might not be as from the reservoir held in a dam, but it sure is filtered from fanatical militants.

Return to Flash. Unity is dead on arrival

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Meanwhile after 5 years of full vaporwave

1685257868802.png

yet this manages to pull 790 peeps to keep supporting something that rarely drops actual updates lmao!

i wonder how bad is that discord to take in questions about updates lol, maybe i did jumped on time to save myself to see that show

Reactions: D4n0w4r
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote