VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dementedwraith9

Sep 15, 2018
Did you drop all the images inside the 'Dog' folder? Or did you drop the folder called 'Bestiality' inside the download into the 'Dog' folder of the game? The images need to stay in the Bestiality folder and you need to put that in the 'Dog' folder

If this doesn't help, please post the error itself so I can see why the game crashes
im sorry to ask this but can you do like a step by step for installing the beastility cos im having real difficulty

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
welp shit was looking foward to the beastility patch working
Bestiality works fine once the patch is installed and your Courage is at or exceeds 100.
Patch has 2 files/folders: bestiality.rpy and game\Image\Dog\Bestiality
Unzip/Unrar the patch
Copy the bestiality.rpy file to the game folder
Open game folder and Open the Image folder then open the Dog Folder
In the Dog folder there is a folder named Bestiality
Copy the Bestiality folder and then Paste it into your installed game here:
HighSchoolCrushSimulator-0.6-pc\game\Images\Dog\ <<< Install in the \Dog\ directory,
so that the installed game will see it at : HighSchoolCrushSimulator-0.6-pc\game\Images\Dog\Bestiality

Bestiality has scenes, stories and even opens up a new Fetish for the Female Protagonist, "Bestiality"

It also opens up additional dialogue with Michelle and another area in the Shopping District, "Side Alley"
This "Side Alley" can go away forever after Michelle comes to your room and later you visit her in the Communal Area and discuss Bestiality.

Reactions: hentai charley

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Bestiality works fine once the patch is installed and your Courage is at or exceeds 100.
Patch has 2 files/folders: bestiality.rpy and game\Image\Dog\Bestiality
Unzip/Unrar the patch
Copy the bestiality.rpy file to the game folder
Open game folder and Open the Image folder then open the Dog Folder
In the Dog folder there is a folder named Bestiality
Copy the Bestiality folder and then Paste it into your installed game here:
HighSchoolCrushSimulator-0.6-pc\game\Images\Dog\ <<< Install in the \Dog\ directory,
so that the installed game will see it at : HighSchoolCrushSimulator-0.6-pc\game\Images\Dog\Bestiality

Bestiality has scenes, stories and even opens up a new Fetish for the Female Protagonist, "Bestiality"

It also opens up additional dialogue with Michelle and another area in the Shopping District, "Side Alley"
This "Side Alley" can go away forever after Michelle comes to your room and later you visit her in the Communal Area and discuss Bestiality.
Couple of scenes with the dog you pick up. At the moment it's a handjob and a blowjob.
The entirety of the bestiality scenes....

Reactions: JaredR

Stptt63

Apr 22, 2020
Well.....considering that the game is already dead and no one hasn't put the cheat codes in the comments, i will put them, basically the cheat codes are outfits for our MC, and in the last version released there are only 4 outfits, you can find the outfits in game/images/Outfits
So the 4 cheat codes are :
"Panties Are Enough"
"Sleep Tight"
"Sophie's Choice"
"Summer VIbes"
To activate those cheats you need to buy a laptop in the second hand store and then in your room use the laptop and insert those cheats if you want to put the default outfit, just go to your computer and select "Put default outfit back on"
Grettings

buff

May 29, 2017
I'm completely fine with not having to spend half the game looking at dicks, but I'm devastated that the sister is not romanceable. I was hoping this would be a somewhat sexed-up Blooming Love type story, but alas.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes