• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
the demo made me interested but not for $40 dollar so i did do $10 but i don know if the Elite game will have something different than the one $10 patreon will get.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
the demo made me interested but not for $40 dollar so i did do $10 but i don know if the Elite game will have something different than the one $10 patreon will get.
IIRC From what has previously been said, it will have exclusive scenes.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
There are only five $40 patrons, so I doubt we'll see the update here soon. I don't mind waiting until the 9th, but I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to upload the elite version with bonus content eventually :cool:
jeefboint is an elite patron. Maybe he will share the link.

Reactions: itssammyl

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
jeefboint is an elite patron. Maybe he will share the link.
Hopefully someone will message the mods with the link so they can stay anonymous. For now though, here's a request thread, to stop people asking for the update link:

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Looking forward to it. This game might turn out to be a hidden gem.
I'm honestly baffled the dev doesn't have more support.
I suppose the execution of Episode 1 could be cruical for the dev in that sense.
At least for me it is, as to whether I will become a patron.

I'll patiently wait for someone to share:)

Erosion

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hi everyone, thanks so much for your interest in our game! This was originally part of today's development update, but it applies exclusively to you on the forum. As we did with the Preview, we'll be making High Life Episode 1 available for free on F95 in this thread. We're not active in any other thread or website, so if you get the game anywhere else we're not responsible for what you find!
Why are we doing this? Well every game ends up on F95 in one form or another, regardless of whether you want it to. You can only ask that if people like what they experience they support it! And if we post the game here ourselves we have greater control over how it appears, and you can see that what you're downloading has come untouched straight from the creator.
It also gives us a direct line into what the people playing High Life think of it, which is immensely helpful as we develop the game. Since the preview we've been able to make several changes based on what you guys have told us.

Episode 1 is out on Patreon tomorrow, we'll update the thread here soon after.

Thanks,
Meghan

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hi everyone, thanks so much for your interest in our game! This was originally part of today's development update, but it applies exclusively to you on the forum. As we did with the Preview, we'll be making High Life Episode 1 available for free on F95 in this thread. We're not active in any other thread or website, so if you get the game anywhere else we're not responsible for what you find!
Why are we doing this? Well every game ends up on F95 in one form or another, regardless of whether you want it to. You can't stop it, you can only ask that if people like what they experience they pay for it! And if we post the game here ourselves we have greater control over how it appears, and you can see that what you're downloading has come untouched straight from the creator.
It also gives us a direct line into what the people playing High Life think of it, which is immensely helpful as we develop the game. Since the preview we've been able to make several changes based on what you guys have told us.

Episode 1 is out on Patreon tomorrow, we'll update the thread here soon after.

Thanks,
Meghan
Wow, that is quite nice of you and your team. Thank you very much for that :)
I will try it when episode 1 is released and will maybe support you. The game looks really promising.

Hopefully your plan don't backfires and make some patreons (which are here aswell angry), because you'll release it for free....

Reactions: Namco15

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hopefully your plan don't backfires and make some patreons (which are here aswell angry), because you'll release it for free....
I hope so, too, because that isn't what being a patron means. I'm a $10 patron even though I know I can "get" the game for free. Those two things are mutually exclusive. I'm not "paying" $10 to "buy" the game. I'm donating $10 in patronage to support a project I'm excited about and want to see succeed. I realize a lot of people on Patreon pledge money with the mentality that they're buying a product, but I guess I'm an idealist.

PS, the game is out! The dev said she would post it here after the release, so I'll give her that courtesy... for a bit :)

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I hope so, too, because that isn't what being a patron means. I'm a $10 patron even though I know I can "get" the game for free. Those two things are mutually exclusive. I'm not "paying" $10 to "buy" the game. I'm donating $10 in patronage to support a project I'm excited about and want to see succeed. I realize a lot of people on Patreon pledge money with the mentality that they're buying a product, but I guess I'm an idealist.

PS, the game is out! The dev said she would post it here after the release, so I'll give her that courtesy... for a bit :)
I know this and I share your opinion. If I pledge to someone I want to support the project. But not many share your opinion about that...

I don't know if you read the patreon post from Cedsense (developer of Our Fate) about the leaks of the 0.10 SE immediatly after release on patreon. The are a few comments from his patreons which are the opposite of your post. (e.g. paid for stuff and so on).

Because of that I hope it won't backfire on this game. Since this time it comes from the developer directly.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I know this and I share your opinion. If I pledge to someone I want to support the project. But not many share your opinion about that...
Yes, I should have clarified I was explaining this to people who might get angry about it, not you who understands it :)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Not sure when they planned to post the game, but I don't think I'm stepping on anyone's toes here. This is the standard edition, NOT the Elite edition with bonus content.

PC:
Mac:

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Not sure when they planned to post the game, but I don't think I'm stepping on anyone's toes here. This is the standard edition, NOT the Elite edition with bonus content.

PC:
Mac:
i love you

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes