VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017

Development Update #7 - September 24th, 2018
Patrons only
Sep 24 at 10:44pm
Hi everyone,
Tomorrow we will be sending out messages to Elite tier Patrons about their role in the game credits, so if you're still on the fence about joining, you've got just a few hours left to sign up!

Another small update today, just to say that we're going to take a little extra time to finalise the game and tweak it - namely to remove a few lines that don't work and add a couple of extra scenes that we think do. We're still working hard and long hours to get as much great content in the game as we can.

We're also re-creating one or two renders that we're not happy with using new lighting (Scenes at night are difficult!). For example, in the nightclub toilets, where we want it to be dark and grotty, but also convey Eleanor's happy, slightly intoxicated sense of confidence:

We're almost there, and we're sure you understand our desire to create a high quality game that reflects the love and labour we've poured into it.

Thanks as always for your continued support, we hope you're as excited to play the game as we are to share it with you very soon!

-Erosion

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

High Life Episode 1 Tomorrow
Oct 1 at 7:21pm
"Shit, tomorrow we wake up technically unemployed..."
Hi! If you're a Patron and were expecting a development update today, there isn't one! Just some very tiny news that we're not even sure is worth mentioning:

High Life Episode 1 launches tomorrow for Elite Patrons!

We'll be sharing details about what to expect, what the bonus content for the Elite version of the game includes, and when other Patrons can play in tomorrow's launch post.

We'll also be updating the game frequently in the coming days post-release, with fixes for any bugs as well as some additional renders and extra content. So Patrons keep an eye out on your feed over the next few days!

Thanks to everybody supporting the game for your love and dedication. Get ready!

-Erosion

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
There are only five $40 patrons, so I doubt we'll see the update here soon. I don't mind waiting until the 9th, but I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to upload the elite version with bonus content eventually :cool:
Pretty sure we all do. Five is better than one. Also, i'd say five of highest tier is pretty big success this early.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Also, i'd say five of highest tier is pretty big success this early.
Yea, that's impressive. I don't think there's an update I'm currently anticipating more than this one. Not in a "I can't wait to play the next update!!" kind of way. This update will let me know whether this game has the potential to be a masterpiece or if it's going to disappoint in terms of content, gameplay, or storytelling. The demo was intriguing enough to draw in a lot of patrons. If the next update delivers, they could see a big swell of support.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I don't think there's an update I'm currently anticipating more than this one.
The demo was nice and all, but I don't think there was really enough in it to make me anticipate the update quite that much. And certainly not enough to donate $40! I didn't pay much more than that for Asassin's Creed Odyssey today.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes